Status
Not open for further replies.
Mossy that's exactly how it feels in here. Feels like 2011 again! Full circle you think?

I Actually Do Rebel..:pass:...I Actually Do..and Don't it FEEL GREAT...Home.

I know these last two days/nights have rocked my world! Thanks for letting me be a part of it!

Let you be part of it...?....you have your Own Regular Spot..:worship:..Bed Time Stories for Stoners by Rebel & Derek..our new found Comedy Duo........for the nights you just can't Sleep..

I Love it. :bighug:..book your regular spot..so your Listeners can plan ahead and Tune in...for riotous stories..and good ol' Rock & Roll Glamour.

The two of you had the House Rockin..:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo:

Coffee and joints all round...:pass:
Photoperiod Cream Caramel almost ready..
20160709_215426.jpg

Happy Sunday Stoners...

cant remember who but I'm sure it was Rebel or Ripper I'm sure was 1 off u 2 said sounds like my plant is about 2 have some serious water uptake when I said the main stem felt soft even well u were 100 percent correct :-] gave it a feed n 3ltr water last night now pot is so light I cant believe it and stem has hardened a lot almost solid now infact

GOOOOOOD MOOORRRNING AFN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Mossy last night was crazy, whaaaat happppened??? lol I woke up and there is a penguin @Rebel and even @Eyeoftheworld and several NEW members laid out in the Staff lounge(I have no idea how it happened I swear!) I have been called to the principles office(again it wasn't me I promise, ok maybe that was me but it was a jookkeee lol) I don't wanna go on the naughty step it smells like vinegar covered penguin :sadcry: I LOVE yall!

Goodnight Derek!!! Should I just hang onto all these solo cups or....?

Yeah you know you ALWAYS gotta have the red solo cups, you know for times that are extra classy. You never now when you might wanna "hump" or something real classy like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back