Status
Not open for further replies.
Go in your profile under awards, you can pick and choose which show, but you can't have more than 9 showing at once.

Do what I do..... I collected enough so I can change em like I change my underwater

Once a month ! :clapper:
Thanks!
Now I can see my best medals! :clapper:

Goodmorning stoners
Yesterday was a grear day in netherland, relaxed day in the sun with a short stop at the coffee shop. After that we was in.the park with the kids.
Today i start with a fat joint breakfast withthe kids and some nice reggae beats.
In one or two hours we drive swimming with the dogs.
to all you stoners have.great day
cu tobe

Goodmorning stoners
Yesterday was a grear day in netherland, relaxed day in the sun with a short stop at the coffee shop. After that we was in.the park with the kids.
Today i start with a fat joint breakfast withthe kids and some nice reggae beats.
In one or two hours we drive swimming with the dogs.
to all you stoners have.great day
cu tobe
Have a great day!

Goooooooooooooood Morning AFN Stoners....:bighug:..signing in this Sunny Sunday morning with the CannaZone..News..Views and Reviews...on the product we all use..
1aaaaaabum.jpg
..Smoke Cannabis LIVE..with Friends..:pass:..sharing one..

CET Time 10.30...temp 32'C..and 54% humidity..what a day to be a Patio Pot..Auto Heaven...

First News on this Sunny Sunday..Live Stoners actually Hit it Last Night...:d5:..CONGRATULATIONS TEAM..:smokeout:

I've just back read 30 Pages..and..it was just like sitting at a huge table with 20 of my Best Toker Friends and Sharing Life.

You Did it..:d5:..that was always what Live Stoners was about.

We have an absolutely Class Team in here..:bighug:..Thank you All for the Love..and Work that has gone into it.

You make me Proud...:love:..show Everyone what a load of old Stoners..on the right Bud Can Do.
This is how All cannabis forums Should be..we are Stoners...we Love not Fight..:rolleyes1:..the fighters..flammers..trolls and bullies are just not smoking the right Bud....IMO...:pass:

Thank you @trailanimal for posting some toes that 1) don't belong to a dude and 2) don't look like they have been through a wood chipper!

:crying:

I can't imagine a salmon on a flyrod. Never had a chance to flyfish. Sounds like a great day.

Dudeski..are you UK...?..scuff runs a fly fishing forum..I'm sure he could run you through it..it always looks so Peaceful..

@epenguin will not even reply to my posts anymore

Ripper..I have his leg tied to one of the staffroom table legs. He can't answer anything. :smoker:
He is so High on a new set of doctor pain meds..it is the only way I can stop him rising to the ceiling.
Give it a couple of days until he gets used to them.

The penguin is so High he Thinks he can fly..but he can't. :superhero:..tie his other leg to the table..quuuuick..

Like I told @StarBright I am actually @FullDuplex, @Northern Grower, and @Son of Hobbes with a little @epenguin thrown in for fun and I really run AFN on the backside, so yes you are correct I am a magician hahahahahahhaa

Sept-polar..bit like bi-polar..just a bit more Personality..:smoker:..damn..I'm Stoned..Wake n Bake..

Smoke cannabis Live..with Friends on the CannaZone...

and of course daaaaaaaabs. I am going to start sending everyone who cant get daaaaaaaabs, some daaaaaaaabs in the mail.(just kidding Moss Boss, I would never) she is sleeping anyway, or should be it is 4:20 am where she is

Hmmm...but you forgot to rub it off the blackboard before I got back in though..Didn't you...:holymoly:..coz you went off and got completely Wasted and you Forgot...didn't you.............................

derek..my Office...................................................................................now....:naughtystep:
someone pass my the new BW's paddle..

Is some of you doing photoperiodic strains too or are you all up on autos?

Welcome to Live Stoners ClockworkOrange..any Friend of dereks is a Friend of ours...:pass:..share one.
We have a Sister site for photos...:yeah:..it is called PotPros.net
Your AFN details work over there..but you do need to re-sign to get in to post.
Most of the Staff swing both ways...:coffee:..between sites I Mean..so you should spot some familiar Faces there...they will make you feel at Home.

I think everyone might be a little stoned.. lol. How are YOU ? :pass:

I Think that might be the Understatement of the Year Eyeoftheworld..:crying:..they are all as High as old hippies cats..can someone open the staffroom windows and let the smoke out..I can't See a thing for the fog..:hookah:..and empty the bloody ashtrays..:doh:..Stoners..they just sleep where they fall..and nobody does the cleaning up for the day-shift coming on...:nono:

Thanks!
Now I can see my best medals! :clapper:

Looking very Dapper on you Dr B...:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Ah..just clocked the date...10/7..so now a little Word from our Sponsors..
1aaaaaabum.jpg

@mephisto have a 10/7 Sale on..25% discount for AFN members..:bravo:..Yay @mephisto..

Mephisto..Mephisto..make the Girls we Love to Grow..
If she's Big and Tasty you always know..
She's down to Team Mephisto..

If anyone spots any 10/7 Bargain Sales..drop them into Live Stoners..now back to your Sunday Morning Live Stoners program..who's got the Music..?

Last edited:
Goooooooooooooood Morning AFN Stoners....:bighug:..signing in this Sunny Sunday morning with the CannaZone..News..Views and Reviews...on the product we all use..View attachment 598996 ..Smoke Cannabis LIVE..with Friends..:pass:..sharing one..

CET Time 10.30...temp 32'C..and 54% humidity..what a day to be a Patio Pot..Auto Heaven...

First News on this Sunny Sunday..Live Stoners actually Hit it Last Night...:d5:..CONGRATULATIONS TEAM..:smokeout:

I've just back read 30 Pages..and..it was just like sitting at a huge table with 20 of my Best Toker Friends and Sharing Life.

You Did it..:d5:..that was always what Live Stoners was about.

We have an absolutely Class Team in here..:bighug:..Thank you All for the Love..and Work that has gone into it.

You make me Proud...:love:..show Everyone what a load of old Stoners..on the right Bud Can Do.
This is how All cannabis forums Should be..we are Stoners...we Love not Fight..:rolleyes1:..the fighters..flammers..trolls and bullies are just not smoking the right Bud....IMO...:pass:

:crying:

Dudeski..are you UK...?..scuff runs a fly fishing forum..I'm sure he could run you through it..it always looks so Peaceful..

Ripper..I have his leg tied to one of the staffroom table legs. He can't answer anything. :smoker:
He is so High on a new set of doctor pain meds..it is the only way I can stop him rising to the ceiling.
Give it a couple of days until he gets used to them.

The penguin is so High he Thinks he can fly..but he can't. :superhero:..tie his other leg to the table..quuuuick..

Sept-polar..bit like bi-polar..just a bit more Personality..:smoker:..damn..I'm Stoned..Wake n Bake..

Smoke cannabis Live..with Friends on the CannaZone...

Hmmm...but you forgot to rub it off the blackboard before I got back in though..Didn't you...:holymoly:..coz you went off and got completely Wasted and you Forgot...didn't you.............................

derek..my Office...................................................................................now....:naughtystep:
someone pass my the new BW's paddle..

Welcome to Live Stoners ClockworkOrange..any Friend of dereks is a Friend of ours...:pass:..share one.
We have a Sister site for photos...:yeah:..it is called PotPros.net
Your AFN details work over there..but you do need to re-sign to get in to post.
Most of the Staff swing both ways...:coffee:..between sites I Mean..so you should spot some familiar Faces there...they will make you feel at Home.

I Think that might be the Understatement of the Year Eyeoftheworld..:crying:..they are all as High as old hippies cats..can someone open the staffroom windows and let the smoke out..I can't See a thing for the fog..:hookah:..and empty the bloody ashtrays..:doh:..Stoners..they just sleep where they fall..and nobody does the cleaning up for the day-shift coming on...:nono:

Looking very Dapper on you Dr B...:thumbsup:

and the Coffee Duggy....?..Good Morning...bring me a cuppa and a joint....:coffee2:

Mossy that's exactly how it feels in here. Feels like 2011 again! Full circle you think? I know these last two days/nights have rocked my world! Thanks for letting me be a part of it!

Oh I rolled a few roach joints... They always get me real low...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back