Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning, AFN!

Time is 7.40 am Central European Summertime (GMT +2) and I woke up to a gray day. The forcast shows some sun later.

Why is my Live Stoner trophy not showing up under my avatar?

I like my badges... It's like military medals in the War for the Liberation of Weed and the Order of St. Marian of Auxerre is faithful warriors.

WHAT UPPP DR.B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT UPPP DR.B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Morning, Mr. Derek!
I woke up too early! Having coffee and plain cigarettes for breakfast.
Yesterday I studied coco, concluding it need my presence every day, and my coco trial has to wait until we have settled in the Baltic Sea.
What should be the topuc of the day? I also have a lot of material to make for my FastBuds videos.

Right now I'm lacy and just enjoing the silence.

Good Morning, Mr. Derek!
I woke up too early! Having coffee and plain cigarettes for breakfast.
Yesterday I studied coco, concluding it need my presence every day, and my coco trial has to wait until we have settled in the Baltic Sea.
What should be the topuc of the day? I also have a lot of material to make for my FastBuds videos.

Right now I'm lacy and just enjoing the silence.

Well it is the oppsite here It is late as fuqqq and I am pretty drunk tellin stories, you should go back and read them. Beteween @Rebel and I it was pretty entertaining.

animated-sun-image-0862.gif

Good morning, @Dr. Babnik !! It IS early for you!! Im still dissecting the silica papers btw.

I like pot ... btw .. thought you should know.

Oh no.... your one of those ?

If only I had known earlier....... :nono:

I never in a million years would have guessed that about such a fine wonderful upstanding person such as yourself. :shrug:

Oh well.... live and learn....

(ps: I like pot)

@Dr. Babnik what is tomorrow like lol
Tomorrow looks good!
But your tomorrow will probably not be as good! I can rememember from the bad old days how alcohol works. I only use organic solvents oudside of my brain.

I have discovered TOR browser and Dream Market. That's interesting. Never seen so many different drugs that appears in no toxicology book.

Tomorrow looks good!
But your tomorrow will probably not be as good! I can rememember from the bad old days how alcohol works. I only use organic solvents oudside of my brain.

I have discovered TOR browser and Dream Market. That's interesting. Never seen so many different drugs that appears in no toxicology book.

I think my tomorrow is going to be great!!

But for tonight

Good Night Never Neverland [HASHTAG]#bangarang[/HASHTAG]

Good Morning, AFN!

Time is 7.40 am Central European Summertime (GMT +2) and I woke up to a gray day. The forcast shows some sun later.

Why is my Live Stoner trophy not showing up under my avatar?

I like my badges... It's like military medals in the War for the Liberation of Weed and the Order of St. Marian of Auxerre is faithful warriors.

Go in your profile under awards, you can pick and choose which show, but you can't have more than 9 showing at once.

Do what I do..... I collected enough so I can change em like I change my underwater

Once a month ! :clapper:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back