Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you guys think of adding Co2 for the heat issue and air problem?? DIY Co2 threads are on this site,it would help year round...thoughts??

Great idea actually! @Frankthetank look into some Co2 enrichment that might do what you need perfectly, not to mention it is like giving your plants steroids!

:::::::Foul:::::Bush Envy:::::heres my photo bush/bush photo..sum eating her,nit sure if its these guys or grasshopers( cause they usually eat a while leaf)
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
this is the plant that survived multiple snow and hail storms and weeks of temps in the 30s F

Beautiful Bush shots! good morning. @derek420colorado the bearded dragon has been quite the challenge. I saw him twice more but was unable to make the shot. The hunt is on!

Duuude I almost asked where you were at with the Mascot Hunt yesterday, you got this you will be forever dubbed the dragon whisperer

Beautiful Bush shots! good morning. @derek420colorado the bearded dragon has been quite the challenge. I saw him twice more but was unable to make the shot. The hunt is on!

Duuude I almost asked where you were at with the Mascot Hunt yesterday, you got this you will be forever dubbed the dragon whisperer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back