Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning fellas... Another magical evening and Reb is hungover from the good vibes!!

@derek420colorado my dude! I think we're onto something... Had a blast last night bro. Only thing that would have been better is if we were all in person. Rock on brother!

Its Sunday and I'm feeling lazy. Think I'll lay around the hammock and see if a magical fairy comes to put another spell on me!

What's everyone doing today?

Morning fellas... Another magical evening and Reb is hungover from the good vibes!!

@derek420colorado my dude! I think we're onto something... Had a blast last night bro. Only thing that would have been better is if we were all in person. Rock on brother!

Its Sunday and I'm feeling lazy. Think I'll lay around the hammock and see if a magical fairy comes to put another spell on me!

What's everyone doing today?

dabnap lol and yeah I think we may have a hit, I already know next weeks storeh it is a great one with death defying heights, crazy hippies and I TOTALLY forgot I DO have a celeb story and it is pretty cool. I will give a teaser for the ladies it is With Johnny Depp!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back