Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear they are good ,the drawback is replacing every month or two,my opinion is you would be better off with a diy cause it wil be cheaper..if ya dont get it to the 1500 saturation( i think) or have a way to check it,may be a longshot..but you was asking derek so ill stand down..

@derek420colorado
http://www.mygreenplanet.com/product/the-enhancer-co2/

After further inspection there is no difference between this and the many "bags" on the market. Will any of these work?? I don't have the budget for a tank and regulator at the moment, and I'm not into a burner in my room!:fire:

I've used one of the bags (Exhale), but haven't grown enough to really say how much difference it made. I believe @Ripper may still use them...maybe he can weigh in. :smoking:

20160710_123944[1].jpg

rusty leaves. What the hell is this

I hear they are good ,the drawback is replacing every month or two,my opinion is you would be better off with a diy cause it wil be cheaper..if ya dont get it to the 1500 saturation( i think) or have a way to check it,may be a longshot..but you was asking derek so ill stand down..

No way @budelee you know we wanna hear your opinion too, it wasn't just for me lol

No way @budelee you know we wanna hear your opinion too, it wasn't just for me lol
Givin ya crap bro...i say whatever is easier and cheaper..may be the hole.. The thing i read about Co2 is that if everything else isnt dialed in,its a waste...ive used some DIY active yeast for co2 bombing but fans need to be shut down to reach the sat point and get the temp to the 90F range,and since i open grow id have to fill the whole basement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back