Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Derek! You see what ya done! Now eye thinks this is all a come on! Lol thanks!!

it isn't???

annnnd I am kidding EOTW, you know we love you. You know in the biblical sense, but she is pretty hot you gotta admit that @Rebel..... well you know her avatar is hot lol( I am sure she is too, I just have only seen her avatar)

OK so without suspense (hehehe EoW) here's my proof before part 2 @briman here's pics!! Lol

This is the mug you get from him as one of two parts proof... I'll explain the mug next post...
View attachment 598818

Then at the very end he levitates you!! And of course a pic to prove it! He takes two! One for you and one for him he puts on his "wall of fame" and you get to sign it and leave a comment. Proof you were there!

View attachment 598819
Sister Discipline is Sooooo Hot!:rofl: Not too worried about the pic, Rebel!!! Especially when there is a pack of Buddha Seeds Syrup sitting there!!!:biggrin::thumbsup: Great call on the Syrup! I have em, but never grown em out...yet. :eyebrows:

annnnd I am kidding EOTW, you know we love you. You know in the biblical sense, but she is pretty hot you gotta admit that @Rebel..... well you know her avatar is hot lol( I am sure she is too, I just have only seen her avatar)

Lmao... it's totally working! I'm ready to hump or something classy :crying:. My avatar is a self portrait fyi... so now you know!

Sister Discipline is Sooooo Hot! Not too worried about th epic, Rebel!!! Especially when there is a pack of Buddha Seeds Syrup sitting there!!!:biggrin::thumbsup: Great call on the Syrup! I have em, but never grown em out...yet. :eyebrows:

Hey @briman so I here we have the same saying, "pics or it didn't happen" lol I have been saying that to my friends for yeears, I got some stories about the replies I have gotten to that phrase wowser! It is a good one for sure. So have the rivers cleared up your way yet? I am waiting for the same thing, I think I am going to go in the AM. I have to try the rainbow trout recipe @BayLee420 gave me wooooowwwww mmmm

Sister Discipline is Sooooo Hot! Not too worried about th epic, Rebel!!! Especially when there is a pack of Buddha Seeds Syrup sitting there!!!:biggrin::thumbsup: Great call on the Syrup! I have em, but never grown em out...yet. :eyebrows:

Hey @briman so I here we have the same saying, "pics or it didn't happen" lol I have been saying that to my friends for yeears, I got some stories about the replies I have gotten to that phrase wowser! It is a good one for sure. So have the rivers cleared up your way yet? I am waiting for the same thing, I think I am going to go in the AM. I have to try the rainbow trout recipe @BayLee420 gave me wooooowwwww mmmm
Lmao... it's totally working! I'm ready to hump or something classy :crying:. My avatar is a self portrait fyi... so now you know!

Come on gurrrl I got this box o wine and some daaaaabs, it's real fancy I got it at target! We can jam some tunes all afternoon and get day drunk on box o wine action!

I mean we could listen to somethin classy and real subtle like this

@derek420colorado, Headed out in the morning to float for some rainbows. Look for some pics tomorrow night!! :cheers:

Niiiiice my dude, I think I am going to go myself in the AM. Last time I went I cleaned up, I caught probably 20 but only kept my 4 limit

it isn't???

Brother she's got the hottest personality I think I've ever met! :ladies: Just put her avatar in the middle there... And there we all are soaking up the Sunshine! :smoking: Yeah I'm sure she's hot dude. We can agree on that lol :d5:

Sister Discipline is Sooooo Hot!:rofl: Not too worried about the pic, Rebel!!! Especially when there is a pack of Buddha Seeds Syrup sitting there!!!:biggrin::thumbsup: Great call on the Syrup! I have em, but never grown em out...yet. :eyebrows:

LMAO!! :kiss: Wanna give her a good luck smooch for the fishing trip tomorrow? :naughtystep::haha:

:crying::crying::crying::crying: :headbang: Come fly my way!

Oh im a fckin magician too! I can make the resin on your weed disappear...and get happy from it. Never got famous with it- guess people didnt like that move to much:goauto:

:mflb:

:crying::crying::crying::crying:

ah shit you guys are killing me!!! :crying:

Its been bluebird here for the last 2 1/2 days and the water levels have dropped , but still a little murky. There are a ton of King salmon in the river, so a single 6-8mm bead dipped in off white or a pale yellow should do the trick, to simulate washed salmon eggs. Kind of like matching the hatch with bugs in the lower 48, trout see thousands of eggs pass by and if its not the right size or color, they wont hit! I hate to admit it, but I have a better, extensive fingernail polish collection than most wemen:biggrin: just for painting beads and my toe nails!:smoking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back