Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh im a fckin magician too! I can make the resin on your weed disappear...and get happy from it. Never got famous with it- guess people didnt like that move to much:goauto:

:mflb:

Hey @ClockworkOrange How are you this fine evening, welcome to LS! let me catch you up. @Rebel is famous and hung out with david copperfield we are awaiting part [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] of his epic night chillin with him Also we have come to find out that chicks really do dig magic and super classy phrases like "let's hump" @ClockworkOrange do you have any pictures of your bush?

So we pull into the museum. Located on a well known street in Vegas. Looks like a plain ol huge warehouse on the outside and it has a small "storefront" that's called "Butchies Bras & Girdles'"... For Vegas that's tame.. Lol for here people would be like WTF?! but blends in there!

So were outside admiring Dave's managers brand new black lambo. I never got to actually sit in one til that night. So that was a bonus. Well here pulls up an old faded Dodge Caravan mini van... Stops right in front of us. Door slides open and out comes DC... Lol my buddy turns and looks at me and says "Dave doesn't drive. He gets driven everywhere" I say "in a CARAVAN?! LOL" I thought that was a riot lol but that's just me... So we all follow him into the "store." He goes behind the counter and hits a lever under the counter and the wall behind him starts sliding open. And we all walk thru the secret passage into the warehouse/museum... Ok part 3... Next

Its been bluebird here for the last 2 1/2 days and the water levels have dropped , but still a little murky. There are a ton of King salmon in the river, so a single 6-8mm bead dipped in off white or a pale yellow should do the trick, to simulate washed salmon eggs. Kind of like matching the hatch with bugs in the lower 48, trout see thousands of eggs pass by and if its not the right size or color, they wont hit! I hate to admit it, but I have a better, extensive fingernail polish collection than most wemen:biggrin: just for painting beads and my toe nails!:smoking:

I just use powerbait in a ball with a bobber

So we pull into the museum. Located on a well known street in Vegas. Looks like a plain ol huge warehouse on the outside and it has a small "storefront" that's called "Butchies Bras & Girdles'"... For Vegas that's tame.. Lol for here people would be like WTF?! but blends in there!

So were outside admiring Dave's managers brand new black lambo. I never got to actually sit in one til that night. So that was a bonus. Well here pulls up an old faded Dodge Caravan mini van... Stops right in front of us. Door slides open and out comes DC... Lol my buddy turns and looks at me and says "Dave doesn't drive. He gets driven everywhere" I say "in a CARAVAN?! LOL" I thought that was a riot lol but that's just me... So we all follow him into the "store." He goes behind the counter and hits a lever under the counter and the wall behind him starts sliding open. And we all walk thru the secret passage into the warehouse/museum... Ok part 3... Next

Dude you tell great stories, I wanna know what happens next. I feel like I am THERE mannn.... It could be the dabs though

I just use powerbait in a ball with a bobber

Again this is me attempting humor, my stepdad ties all of our own flies. So I go out and tell him what is buzzin around, we look it up and he makes us flies. It works very well to say the least, he has been tyin for 50 years or something like that

Its been bluebird here for the last 2 1/2 days and the water levels have dropped , but still a little murky. There are a ton of King salmon in the river, so a single 6-8mm bead dipped in off white or a pale yellow should do the trick, to simulate washed salmon eggs. Kind of like matching the hatch with bugs in the lower 48, trout see thousands of eggs pass by and if its not the right size or color, they wont hit! I hate to admit it, but I have a better, extensive fingernail polish collection than most wemen:biggrin: just for painting beads and my toe nails!:smoking:
sounds cool hunting those trouts

sounds cool hunting those trouts

they are smart as fuck dude, seriously like even if you stay in the same spot too long they will quit biting no matter if you change baits cause they know it is you throwin it. Little fuggers

Again this is me attempting humor, my stepdad ties all of our own flies. So I go out and tell him what is buzzin around, we look it up and he makes us flies. It works very well to say the least, he has been tyin for 50 years or something like that
great story derek, way to kill em, match the hatch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back