Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I want to know, I will totally use the fact to impress chicks!

Cinematography. That's it. You can fake anything on TV. His biggest illusion is making people think he's super human. Just like CA... Lol groups of fake people pretending to be "amazed and wowed" LOL that's why its magic lol

@Rebel I want to learn "slide of hand" so damn bad but you know it takes years.. I know you have seen the masters.. slide of hand is an amazing skill...
I wanna try know what Im sayun..ya got to be fast!!

Cinematography. That's it. You can fake anything on TV. His biggest illusion is making people think he's super human. Just like CA... Lol groups of fake people pretending to be "amazed and wowed" LOL that's why its magic lol

I always figured that was it, but you see here is how I will spin it. Because now I know it to be a fact(or close enough to what I believe as fact) so I can totally go up to a lady and be like "So I know how DC made the statue of libtery disappear and I have all the evidence back at my place, wanna come check it out" when they get there just point to the TV then say I don't know "wanna hump" or somethin classy like that, I think it would work assuming she came back to my place. :crying::crying::crying::crying::yay::yay::yay:

Levitation is different tho. That's done with chicks that weigh nearly nothing and a harness that connects the levitator and the one being levitated...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back