Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro that is some of the coolest shit ever, I am a big DC fan for sure!!!! He is such a G

And now I'm gonna walk you thru the tour! Its a long one so I'll try not to... Ramble on! Lol

I have been very lucky in certain aspects of life. And sometimes hard work puts you in place to get some good karma back. Trust me I know how honored I am to have been there! *sharing one*

Now off to take yall thru the tour!

:pass: I will smoke a little flower, you know for the lady. Funny short story, after first finding dabs people would think I didn't smoke because they would offer me a bowl and I would act all offended and say "I don't smoke that shit" people would immediately be like "Oh I am sorry" then I would ask them to do a dab. Folks would then be like "You JUSST said you didn't smoke that shit" I would politely then say "I meant flowers I am an oil man myself" most thought I was an asshole....... Til I gave em a dab lol
D Oil guys are kinda rare unless legal or make there own.. BHO is not even available in my state, even on the black market.. The "trend" hes yet to set in!! I like smoking flowers with nice flavors kush.. og

Then at the very end he levitates you!! And of course a pic to prove it! He takes two! One for you and one for him he puts on his "wall of fame" and you get to sign it and leave a comment. Proof you were there!

View attachment 598819

I don't suppose you are able to share how all the levitation business works??!

D Oil guys are kinda rare unless legal or make there own.. BHO is not even available in my state, even on the black market.. The "trend" hes yet to set in!! I like smoking flowers with nice flavors kush.. og

Oh I smoke flowers now lol that was just after I first discovered daaaaabbbs. I like to smoke a doob in the morning on the front porch with some coffeh

I don't suppose you are able to share how all the levitation business works??!

Sweetness I know how they ALL work. Yes I can. But that pic is an illusion lol I am standing on a box pretending to be floating lol and there's a cardboard cutout of Dave on the wall turned so it looks that way when he takes the picture. Holds the Polaroid sideways when he does it. So DC took that pic himself.... Hehehe sneaky illusionists...

1g dab of DMT i have no clue how you did 1,000 miligrams!?!?
theres some of that trippy shit you like @The Elvis

man Im in such a good place in my mind/Brain i dont need any mind bending right now.. I haven't done any research on it.. Sounds cool if i was 20 years younger, OMG I just said that shit feck!!!
sigh.gif

What up @The Elvis hows life today my friend?
super cool!! I need a vacation .. I know a Hard Rock in Merica callin me name..
c522461f.gif
work on my tan!!
7241fc94.gif

Sweetness I know how they ALL work. Yes I can. But that pic is an illusion lol I am standing on a box pretending to be floating lol and there's a cardboard cutout of Dave on the wall turned so it looks that way when he takes the picture. Holds the Polaroid sideways when he does it. So DC took that pic himself.... Hehehe sneaky illusionists...

Ok bud, statue of liberty how'd he do it......... NOW!! lol

:doh:

man Im in such a good place in my mind/Brain i dont need any mind bending right now.. I haven't done any research on it.. Sounds cool if i was 20 years younger, OMG I just said that shit feck!!!
sigh.gif

super cool!! I need a vacation .. I know a Hard Rock in Merica callin me name..
c522461f.gif
work on my tan!!
7241fc94.gif

Work on that tan and your superstar DJ status bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back