Status
Not open for further replies.
Show us yer bush....................

Here is one I kind of "bumped into" a while back !!!

images

Notice the hint of blue......NO not that one..............honestly.....you guys..................eP.
do I see a wee crabby in there ? pmsl

Good day all.hope every1 having a chilled saturday;) here is my small bush lol.northern light blue automatic .topped at day 14 of life.and is 4 weeks old today .has had a trim today so bottom growth can flourish;) here she is;)
_20160709_095655.JPG
_20160709_095714.JPG
_20160709_095735.JPG
happy growing every1;)

You see...I Knew when you fed me this and were rubbing me leg under the staffroom table..

that you were just after me Kitties..View attachment 598572 ..some of you boys would sell your Grandma for one of my kitties..

skuff..I'm ex Newcastle UK..:coffee:..I know fly fishing..

Ha ha..you want to see the back shop with all the hunters we have..it is like a gun club..although..we do have some bow and arrow hunters on the team too..:thumbsup:
You see...I Knew when you fed me this and were rubbing me leg under the staffroom table..

that you were just after me Kitties..View attachment 598572 ..some of you boys would sell your Grandma for one of my kitties..

Ha ha..you want to see the back shop with all the hunters we have..it is like a gun club..although..we do have some bow and arrow hunters on the team too..:thumbsup:
I would post it here but 2 b honest its not exactly the best idea I would off had lol when my info is pretty clear on our pages here its best 2 stay anon

haha we love kittys! once the bubba is ready i will be doing a smoke report for my dina badge, then im after my short stuff badge since im doing the Super Cali Haze test grow! i just need to get some mephisto and Dutch Passion and sweet seeds! o and i love fishing also! never got into using wet flys but love some top water dry fly action!

@epenguin WHOA DUDE, you are one gutsy bird my friend. @tripaholic88 I too make the spirit molecule but I use acacia confusa because it has ALL the tripdamines in it like 4actriptamine and 5meodmt and Ndmt and DMT in it mmmmmm. It is crazy I get it to come out like wax, looks just like the crumble in that pic. You have to be careful cause if you aren't you might get a dab that does a little more than get you stoned lol Whoa I step away for a little bit just to come back to LOTS OF BUSH. I mean it is SUYB Saturday!!!!

Forgot to post I took a picture when I got out of shower of my bush

Toofless alien

View attachment 598593

Again I ask man when are you folks going to grow some GOOD lookin buds, lol GREAT FRIGGIN JOB WOW!!!! I think that baby needs a good nommming, calling all LS get that baby nommed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back