Status
Not open for further replies.
heres a cpl things i love and have changed my life for the better @Mossy and i would love to share with you all!
Dinafem Bubba Kush Crumble and a bud from the bag
dscn2250-jpg.598557

These Golden Teachers are the things that lead me to grow weed(which i also grew)
dscn2249-jpg.598558

And a group shot of things i love... See i got 3 nectar collectors? i think i got a problem!
what do you think @derek420colorado
dscn2248-jpg.598559

Oh and the MHRB is Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark which i extract DMT from when i feeling like i need to do a serious evaluation of whats going on with me.
every thing ive learned from growing is from AFN!!! @The Elvis @Fuggzy and @Bailey are my mentors along with other great ppl here on AFN!​
:drool::drool::drool::drool:

Morning Stoners! Takin the family out for a hike today. Got the golden retriever a backpack yesterday! Put it on him this morning and he was out in the yard, trying to figure out what the heck I just did to him! Funny to watch, but he's cool with it now. We had to put one on the lab, to get him to stop pulling so hard!! He needed something to weigh him and give him work to calm him down. For him it was all about getting to the destination and not the journey. The wife couldn't handle him and his pulling. He is a big chocolate at 91lbs and he is solid! Have a great day all and make it a good one! Out the door for a smoke sesh in nature!:pass: Then its a bbq and a late night fire!!. Tomorrow is floating a creek up north for rainbow trout and King Salmon!!:thumbsup: Outdoorsy weekend, enjoy your weekend too!:smokeout:

heres a cpl things i love and have changed my life for the better @Mossy and i would love to share with you all!
Dinafem Bubba Kush Crumble and a bud from the bag

Oh and the MHRB is Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark which i extract DMT from when i feeling like i need to do a serious evaluation of whats going on with me.

You see...I Knew when you fed me this and were rubbing me leg under the staffroom table..

o mossy are there a 5,6,&7,000 fat kitty badges? i got a fat kitty on my hands:eyebrows:

that you were just after me Kitties..
ankit.gif
..some of you boys would sell your Grandma for one of my kitties..

we do yes but its pretty much fly only and mostly over here infact its only over here lol we dnt have the same sorta fish as uz do and our methods r very different mostly catch and release only,

skuff..I'm ex Newcastle UK..:coffee:..I know fly fishing..

dnt have many shooter at all in it if we do we dnt no about it its something that's banned from it weapons

Ha ha..you want to see the back shop with all the hunters we have..it is like a gun club..although..we do have some bow and arrow hunters on the team too..:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back