Status
Not open for further replies.
heres a cpl things i love and have changed my life for the better @Mossy and i would love to share with you all!
Dinafem Bubba Kush Crumble and a bud from the bag
DSCN2250.JPG

These Golden Teachers are the things that lead me to grow weed(which i also grew)
DSCN2249.JPG

And a group shot of things i love... See i got 3 nectar collectors? i think i got a problem!
what do you think @derek420colorado
DSCN2248.JPG

Oh and the MHRB is Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark which i extract DMT from when i feeling like i need to do a serious evaluation of whats going on with me.
every thing ive learned from growing is from AFN!!! @The Elvis @Fuggzy and @Bailey are my mentors along with other great ppl here on AFN!​

and the title change :-] have noticed a few times now @Mossy nice work

Yeah..I Like to Scare the BW's sometimes...you'll find the User Titles change every now and again..lets you know if members are actually looking..:headbang:

Did you say you ran a Fishing Forum..?..there are some Mad keen anglers and hunters here...:thumbsup:

Yeah..I Like to Scare the BW's sometimes...you'll find the User Titles change every now and again..lets you know if members are actually looking..:headbang:

Did you say you ran a Fishing Forum..?..there are some Mad keen anglers and hunters here...:thumbsup:
we do yes but its pretty much fly only and mostly over here infact its only over here lol we dnt have the same sorta fish as uz do and our methods r very different mostly catch and release only, dnt have many shooter at all in it if we do we dnt no about it its something that's banned from it weapons

Show us yer bush....................

Here is one I kind of "bumped into" a while back !!!

images

Notice the hint of blue......NO not that one..............honestly.....you guys..................eP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back