Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I have extracted almost every way you can, from giant white pure DMT crystals to change and jungle spice but by far my fav is the wax. Honestly though if you like that kind of stuff(lol) you should look into 5meoDMT it is legal and you can purchase it at sigma-Aldrich.com I have done literally as much DMT as a person can(I did a gram or so dab in a big ole dab rig) and I have drank ayahuasca and NOTHING compares to 5meoDMT. I was never the same in the most positive way I can possibly use human words to describe, do some research on peoples 5meo trips. Crazy stuff for sure, I am in to all that stuff btw
ive only done ATB and STB extractions.. i still have about an oz of caapi leaf also... and i dont know about 5MEO-DMT being legal.. i know you can buy Bufo Alvarius frogs legally but it is illegal to "milk" them for the 5MEO.... and the highest dose of dmt ive ever dosed wat about 70MillaGrams and i ended up puking while in hyperspace. the machine elves as they are called by Terrance Mckenna were forcing some kind of information down my throat and it freaked me out and i threw up a little but remained in hyperspace as they calmed my down were bickering amongst their-selves debating on how much i can handle... it was a very crazy trip and there is no way in hell i would even do .1g dab of DMT i have no clue how you did 1,000 miligrams!?!?
theres some of that trippy shit you like @The Elvis

You are correct sir, it has been since 2009 that I orderd it and looked for it. That SUCKS, you used to be able to order it from here http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog...Insite-_-prodRecCold_xviews-_-prodRecCold10-3
ive hear 5meo puts you in more of a void is what i heard... NN-DMT like what we extract from MHRB and Acacia is a more colorful trip if im not mistaken.. i havent been on the DMT nexus forum for a little and gotta do some reading up again

ive only done ATB and STB extractions.. i still have about an oz of caapi leaf also... and i dont know about 5MEO-DMT being legal.. i know you can buy Bufo Alvarius frogs legally but it is illegal to "milk" them for the 5MEO.... and the highest dose of dmt ive ever dosed wat about 70MillaGrams and i ended up puking while in hyperspace. the machine elves as they are called by Terrance Mckenna were forcing some kind of information down my throat and it freaked me out and i threw up a little but remained in hyperspace as they calmed my down were bickering amongst their-selves debating on how much i can handle... it was a very crazy trip and there is no way in hell i would even do .1g dab of DMT i have no clue how you did 1,000 miligrams!?!?
theres some of that trippy shit you like @The Elvis

Oh I puked everywhere and the thing about DMT is it really isn't any more intense or less intense for me so to speak it just lasts longer, I was good and in the spirit world for about 30-45 minutes. The little machine people are crazy!!!!!!! One of them taught my homegirl a crazy dance and when she came back she did the friggin dance, and you could tell she did not know it prior to talkin to them. Trippy for sure!

Oh I puked everywhere and the thing about DMT is it really isn't any more intense or less intense for me so to speak it just lasts longer, I was good and in the spirit world for about 30-45 minutes. The little machine people are crazy!!!!!!! One of them taught my homegirl a crazy dance and when she came back she did the friggin dance, and you could tell she did not know it prior to talkin to them. Trippy for sure!
FB_IMG_1454931837947.jpg

I do mostly ATB and backsalt it

View attachment 598614

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back