Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY SHIT I JUST GOT TURNED ON TO SOMETHING BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!!! One of our newer, but suuuuper bad ass, members @Bum just posted this in his thread and I have to say as a DWC grower this thing looks like it just might be the tits! And anyone who knows anything about the way I grow I am a big proponent of putting lots of air to the roots. What do yall think? Also I think this might be the solution for soil folks to truly get some oxygenated water. Check it out

HOLY SHIT I JUST GOT TURNED ON TO SOMETHING BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!!! One of our newer, but suuuuper bad ass, members @Bum just posted this in his thread and I have to say as a DWC grower this thing looks like it just might be the tits! And anyone who knows anything about the way I grow I am a big proponent of putting lots of air to the roots. What do yall think? Also I think this might be the solution for soil folks to truly get some oxygenated water. Check it out

Pretty neat deal

This is my Tangie,with months to go in mother nature she will only explode in size ,I grow big trees but she's shaped more like a giant tumble weed
WP_20160703_005.jpg

Yep I am going to get one and grow out my Walter White freebie from @mephisto in it I think.

Post up the grow and do a review when you are done! We've seen them brought up before on here but I don't think anyone ever bought one. Did you see the life span of it?

Q: How long do the emitters last?
A: The emitters will last more than 1600 hours with normal use, meaning that you only need to run the emitters a few hours per day and that you maintain the emitters by cleaning them with muriatic acid whenever they get buildup from calcium. The screens are coated with iridium and with proper use and maintenance you should be able to even extend the life of the emitter past 1600 hours. You will know when the emitter is at it's end of life when the emitter is generating significantly fewer bubbles.

That's about 67 days of 24 hour use. Best be sure you put that beast on a timer!

Post up the grow and do a review when you are done! We've seen them brought up before on here but I don't think anyone ever bought one. Did you see the life span of it?

That's about 67 days of 24 hour use. Best be sure you put that beast on a timer!

annnnnnd there is the reason no one uses them lol 67 days not so much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back