Status
Not open for further replies.
Here I was thinking "Hmm I ask all the time for folks to show their bush and I have NEVER had a response like that" annnnnd I just saw it in the Banner, you guysssssssss!!!! I don't know who it is that controls that thingy butt I am going to say @Mossy does cause she controls everything lol, if not her thheeen of course [HASHTAG]#blameitonthebudwarriors[/HASHTAG]

Afternoon stoners! I was mesmerized by a fairy last night and storytelling became not as appealing lol sorry buds! So I owe ya two today... Well one will be a fact based tale to tell all your friends lmao ad the other pure Entertainment!

But first things first! @Root I was totally stoked to see you today!! Hope you and Eek are well and good! We miss you two a lot!! Well I do! Have y'all been hiding in the medical section?

This day is starting off right and proper! Some Fray anyone? Mellow vibe right now... @Eyeoftheworld

HOLY SHIT I JUST GOT TURNED ON TO SOMETHING BAD ASS!!!!!!!!!!! One of our newer, but suuuuper bad ass, members @Bum just posted this in his thread and I have to say as a DWC grower this thing looks like it just might be the tits! And anyone who knows anything about the way I grow I am a big proponent of putting lots of air to the roots. What do yall think? Also I think this might be the solution for soil folks to truly get some oxygenated water. Check it out

Remindes me a little of the little diffuser rings I found a while back. I made a couple of these myself using some 1/4 inch seeper hose, T-fittings, and washers from the hardware store. Seemed to work fairly well. I had problems with bacteria in my res, though, and all the extra air helped that go even more nuts. I'd also say that if someone does do a DIY, read up on metals and rusting and get the right washers. I didn't and mine started to rust on mine.

good whatever, time zone travelling live stoners, here's one with 11
P1020870.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back