Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning bro!!

The babies are looking good this morning. Had to move the light up last night...the tips of the very top leaves were just starting to bleach, and twist a bit. The light was at 23"....now at 28." I would call the root growth explosive at this point!!:jawdrop:

pics or it didn't happen hahahahaha

This was really just a ploy and a tactical psychological question sir because today is SHOW US YOUR BUSH SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!! So sir you can kick things off, go on ahead and SHOW.... US......THAT.......BUSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

depends on the strain but I virtually will always tell you to grow one big plant vs two smalls due to phenotypical variance(some folks like the chance to get two different phenos) of course this is if you planned to plant the same strain of both in the same pot
The new 5 gal smartpots are for FastBuds Green Crack in good old mud.

The question I really ask is: How does coco perform compared to soil. I use a rich soil mixed with perlite and LECA.

The question I really ask is: How does coco perform compared to soil. I use a rich soil mixed with perlite and LECA.

Easiest way I can explain it is like this, I was once told that cannabis loves, almost above all else, o2 introduced to the roots. So there are basically 3 different medias that have different air availability to the roots. Also there are things like water retention and nutrient uptake that varies slightly, but the air is the main thing.

Soil=The least amount of o2(easiest to grow in)
CoCo=The middle of the road for o2 but closer to actual hydro for things like pH(harder to grow in)
Hydro=The most air cause you can just pump it in(harest to grow in)

OF course my easy, hard, hardest scale is subjective

I am a former soil grower,but now think coco is the shit,based on how much effort i have time to put in,,Coco can be treated like hydro or soil depending on how much/often its fed,i sometimes can only feed every other day

I am a former soil grower,but now think coco is the shit,based on how much effort i have time to put in,,Coco can be treated like hydro or soil depending on how much/often its fed,i sometimes can only feed every other day
Easiest way I can explain it is like this, I was once told that cannabis loves, almost above all else, o2 introduced to the roots. So there are basically 3 different medias that have different air availability to the roots. Also there are things like water retention and nutrient uptake that varies slightly, but the air is the main thing.

Soil=The least amount of o2(easiest to grow in)
CoCo=The middle of the road for o2 but closer to actual hydro for things like pH(harder to grow in)
Hydro=The most air cause you can just pump it in(harest to grow in)

OF course my easy, hard, hardest scale is subjective

Is daily watering necessary?
Soil let me go away for 3 days without neglecting the garden.

@derek420colorado

IMG_0101.JPG
IMG_0102.JPG
IMG_0098.JPG
IMG_0103.JPG

You can see bleaching on the tips of the top set of leaves on the Blackberry (large bush), and I threw a pic of little Green Crack in there just to make her feel good!

And soon we are going to take the "training wheels" off and get you over to the DWC darkside hahahhahhahahaha( you know I am just jabbin at cha, NO cannabis is EASY to grow, especially how well you do it sir)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back