Status
Not open for further replies.
Night and day bro!!

yeah these little babeahs are just primed to explode with growth. You see this is kinda the cool thing with DWC is that the growth is so explosive when its dialed in that you can basically make up for the time that they were stunted! Just wait by this time next week they will have grown A LOT!!!!!!!

And soon we are going to take the "training wheels" off and get you over to the DWC darkside hahahhahhahahaha( you know I am just jabbin at cha, NO cannabis is EASY to grow, especially how well you do it sir)
No worries ,as long as i know what ur jabbing at,i can laugh too..i do have an interest in DWC but know i dont have time for it at this point i have everything to set it up but thats as far as ive gotten

No worries ,as long as i know what ur jabbing at,i can laugh too..i do have an interest in DWC but know i dont have time for it at this point i have everything to set it up but thats as far as ive gotten

Wellllllllll @budelee what if I were to tell you I could set you up with that ole DWCer and can PROMISE you that you will find it easier than advertised and with a good system in place(I.E. the regimented stuff you do, not necessarily the equipment per se) LOTS of folks find it easier than the mud or coco! Oh and not to mention giving you the best shot at the ole pounder plant badge lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back