Status
Not open for further replies.
A coco grower who have time to give a quick advice?

What is the optimal pot volume when growing in coco?

Please comment on these - both for just adding water:
Here is a 15 L = 3.96 US gallon coco slab with space for 2 plants.

image.jpeg

9 L = 2.38 US gallon bag.

image.jpeg

And what about rockwool slabs?

image.jpeg

Also, I want your view, @derek420colorado.

Last edited:
A coco grower who have time to give a quick advice?

What is the optimal pot volume when growing in coco?

Please comment on these - both for just adding water:
Here is a 15 L = 3.96 US gallon coco slab with space for 2 plants.

View attachment 598470

9 L = 2.38 US gallon bag.

View attachment 598469

And what about rockwool slabs?

View attachment 598468
Good morn/eve Dr. I think tou will get a different opinion from different people..I have had bigger plants and better luck in 2 gallon fabric pots than 3 gallon plastic pots,i currently have 3 gallon fabric pots but no data yet( they are still babies)...

Goooooooooood Morning AFN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just in case anyone needs a little wake up help this morning! You see my sleeping vacationing folks seemed to have done something with my headdddddpphhhoonneess hahhahahahaha! This one goes out to @tripaholic88 and anyone else who likes LSD(the actual stuff hahahaha) I guess I have to jam some seven lions real loud

Good morn/eve Dr. I think tou will get a different opinion from different people..I have had bigger plants and better luck in 2 gallon fabric pots than 3 gallon plastic pots,i currently have 3 gallon fabric pots but no data yet( they are still babies)...
I have ordered 5 gal fabric pots today. So far I have used 2.64 gal plastic pots. I will use 2 x 5 gal fabric pots with soil and one other medium for my FastBuds videos.

I want to try a single plant or two in coco. The slab may take two plants. I had mother plants in mind, as I plan to have two photos for cloning.

Depending on what you boys and girls have to say, either 2 autos in a slab or just 1 in a bag.

@Frankthetank how are the babies lookin this morning?

@budelee I have a feeling that after you do this "live" eth extraction you will never go back to runnin dry budz again!!!!!!! It's all about those volatile little terpy terps lol, I mean literally anywhere from 70-90% of those terps just poof disappear while drying so there are just waaaaaaay more of them and that come out in the earl!. I am really stoked to see this and I think you are going to be happy as hell with the end result!

And it is dabbbbbbb time

@archie gemmill ,ive got a funny and true story about my time in Africa and football..west africa is more french speaking,but everywhere i went people would say" Hey number 10,argentina" ,the legend of Maradona had to be explained to me....

I have ordered 5 gal fabric pots today. So far I have used 2.64 gal plastic pots. I will use 2 x 5 gal fabric pots with soil and one other medium for my FastBuds videos.

I want to try a single plant or two in coco. The slab may take two plants. I had mother plants in mind, as I plan to have two photos for cloning.

Depending on what you boys and girls have to say, either 2 autos in a slab or just 1 in a bag.

depends on the strain but I virtually will always tell you to grow one big plant vs two smalls due to phenotypical variance(some folks like the chance to get two different phenos) of course this is if you planned to plant the same strain of both in the same pot

how are the babies lookin this morning?

Morning bro!!

The babies are looking good this morning. Had to move the light up last night...the tips of the very top leaves were just starting to bleach, and twist a bit. The light was at 23"....now at 28." I would call the root growth explosive at this point!!:jawdrop:

Afternoon Stoners,

Hope you are all enjoying this rainy Saturday. I have plenty of stuff to get done around the house and then after that im going to roll a fat blunt using some RAW skins and maybe play some FFX for the day. Cause im a lazy nerd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back