Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok , time for a hit of LSD 25 , I ma really enjoying this smoke . :woohoo:

hecno..when you Hit it..come in and describe your Hit..do it while you are still Stoned.

That way we really Hear what a Good cross does..:pass:

Ah Eye..the F's are just Generations Away from the original cross.

P1 is the Parental cross.

The Children are F1..
Grandchildren F2..
Great Grandchildren F3..

etc..Simple Family Tree..:headbang:

Maaaaaybe ... what do you need designed?

Blame it on the Bud Warriors logo..so I can stick it in Smilies..save keep Typing it...:coffee:..give them their own Stamp..coz I reckon we'll be saying that a Lot in the coming months..

Ok . for me -- opps , I am not to good on these smoke reports so here we go. LSD 25 . Hmm ok here we go . Working 10 hour days for way to long . Come home First thing grab a beer and get the work gear off and shorts on . Now I am happy . Which brings me back to LSD 25 . After 1 or 2 cans time for a cone , so load up the Billy [ by the way I made it ] Puff Puff , Taste -- nice -- very smooth [ about a 6 week cure ] -- High -- will ya have to be a bit careful here . It will creep up on you . I sort of buggered some mates with it . Effect I have is uplifting , clear , open eyed , till the next cone , that is when I start to lose my can of beer and what the hell I was doing . I find it is a bit trippy , which I like , after more cones ya buggered , which @Mossy this has taken over 1/2 hour to do . --- LSD 25 --- very good . :thumbsup: :vibe::vibe::vibe:

Cheers hecno...:headbang:..I'll give you a plus rep when it will allow me too...:coffee:

The whole point about a live stone report is it is NOTHING like a formal smoke report..just jump in Stoned and tell us if you as stoned as a hippys cat..if you have the giggles..if she couch locked you..it is a Fun Smoke Report..:pass:..Live and addled..:coffee:..post Stoned..

Wake up Bud Warriors.... Time to toke..
20160707_222851.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back