Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning All-

Dallas has been crazy the last 2 days. Sad to see those who are paid to protect us get ambushed like that.

Anyway, here are some new pics of my AK Auto at 37 days old.So far she appears to be doing great. A few bottom leaves have turned brown but from what I have been reading that is normal.

Please let me know what you think. Is there anything I need to change, add or leave the hell alone?

Attachments

• Day 37.JPG
    Day 37.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 25
  • Day 37-Top.JPG
    Day 37-Top.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 20
Gooood Morning @archie gemmill ,I smoke both spliffs and now you wont even offer me a cuppa tea!! That was rude of me tho...lol....How is everyone on this beautiful and Non-working weekend how bout we kick things off with a protest!!!!!

yoinks did an american just call football football and not soccer ? :crying:
our football is over for another generation at least :shrug:

:pighug:

Hehe,i would call it soccer but i know its not correct..did i ever tell ya when i worked in Africa i went to see Cameroun vs Algeria..something about having AK -47 military for crowd control was a little uneasy.The crowd is pretty much ordered to remain seated ,at least that what the rifle butt told my head( okay i made up that last part for fun)..ahhh dab time...hey Archie,im gonna try a live resin eth extract today of some Mazar,ill update this evening...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back