Status
Not open for further replies.
Wellllllllll @budelee what if I were to tell you I could set you up with that ole DWCer and can PROMISE you that you will find it easier than advertised and with a good system in place(I.E. the regimented stuff you do, not necessarily the equipment per se) LOTS of folks find it easier than the mud or coco! Oh and not to mention giving you the best shot at the ole pounder plant badge lol
Im sure it would,and im sure you could,that someday may get here but not today...hell i cant even make time for another shroom boom...

Im sure it would,and im sure you could,that someday may get here but not today...hell i cant even make time for another shroom boom...

put water and air in the bucket then add nutes lol I have faith that if you are growing in soil right now you could take the next bean you are going to drop and put it in a DWC bucket instead of coco [HASHTAG]#justsayin[/HASHTAG] you wont be sorry!

In a big enough pot three days may work while the plants are small but more waterings= better performance
Thank you very much.
I will have to wait with coco until I have solved my housing issue.
From august Her Ladyship have to water for me during the week while I'm away teaching. Water bottles have to be prepared in the weekends, so she don't have to mix and measure anything.

Good morning warriors! Cant wait to see the results today @budelee .

Thanks @Mossy. Have a great evening.
Good morning dudeski thanks for the interest,im might fu** up but i wont get discouraged,all info will be true and posted for the benefit of the community

amazed at how fast these grow its amazing actually wee update pic a lot of growth in a few days
WP_20160709_14_18_30_Rich[2].jpg
WP_20160709_14_18_51_Rich[1].jpg
WP_20160709_14_18_47_Rich[1].jpg
WP_20160709_14_18_42_Rich[1].jpg
WP_20160709_14_18_35_Rich[1].jpg
WP_20160709_14_18_18_Rich[1].jpg
WP_20160709_14_18_21_Rich[1].jpg

Good morning dudeski thanks for the interest,im might fu** up but i wont get discouraged,all info will be true and posted for the benefit of the community

Bro I don't think you will fugg it up at all I think you are gonna kill it! GOOOOO @budelee you got this!!!!!!!!!

put water and air in the bucket then add nutes lol I have faith that if you are growing in soil right now you could take the next bean you are going to drop and put it in a DWC bucket instead of coco [HASHTAG]#justsayin[/HASHTAG] you wont be sorry!
Haha,id put my money on a DP( there you go again) seed for a first attempt..they dont die,they just dont

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back