Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope sorry @tripaholic88 that don't work it has to be FROSTY weed man, LMFAO! HOLY SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT DUDE that is some sparkly nugs!
Around My Way we dont smoke it if its not sticky and white!!! not bad for my second grow huh derek?:eyebrows::smoking:

Breaking News man shot in his car , he was liesened to carry his girlfreindsaid an they ,the police ,shot him right in front of HIS CHILD WTF.....

Around My Way we dont smoke it if its not sticky and white!!! not bad for my second grow huh derek?:eyebrows::smoking:

Man for real though you need to maybe do some more research or even take a class or somethin cause I don't think you know what you are doin, lol.

Let me tell you a little tale(don't worry it is short) I killed I think 4 grows before I even got one to finish and if I was lucky I got a quarter oz off mu first DP blueberry that finished(BEST SMOKE OF MY LIFE lol) so for you to crush it like that the second time is just fantastic bro

Breaking News man shot in his car , he was liesened to carry his girlfreindsaid an they ,the police ,shot him right in front of HIS CHILD WTF.....

yeah it happened a couple days ago and that's why the guy in Dallas shot 11 cops. But lets keep LS a happy place, that shit is depressing AF

Man for real though you need to maybe do some more research or even take a class or somethin cause I don't think you know what you are doin, lol.

Let me tell you a little tale(don't worry it is short) I killed I think 4 grows before I even got one to finish and if I was lucky I got a quarter oz off mu first DP blueberry that finished(BEST SMOKE OF MY LIFE lol) so for you to crush it like that the second time is just fantastic bro
thanks brotha! stop over at my fastbuds log or my perpetual log sometime and watch how i do it, cuz even i still donno how i do! haha the links are in my sig... o i seen you like dabbing? well so do I! i pretty much only dab and I like to get macro's of the BHO i run and put them in my log aswell! anyway see ya around my friend! off to mess around in my 5 month old sons room and put some new shit in there for him! time to take a dab or twax a raw and pimp out the boys room!

thanks brotha! stop over at my fastbuds log or my perpetual log sometime and watch how i do it, cuz even i still donno how i do! haha the links are in my sig... o i seen you like dabbing? well so do I! i pretty much only dab and I like to get macro's of the BHO i run and put them in my log aswell! anyway see ya around my friend! off to mess around in my 5 month old sons room and put some new shit in there for him! time to take a dab or twax a raw and pimp out the boys room!

You sound like a great dad Trip, hey so if you do your own BHO runs you should "test" your THC% for all of us. If you get 10 grams and get back 2 grams of oil that is 80% you can get a rough estimate of the THC% and post that in your threadz too. I Have stopped by them before I believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back