it is the middle ground between
light and shadow
between science and superstition
and it lies between the pit of mans fears
and the summit of his knowledge
this is the dimension of imagination
it is an area which we call....
THE CannaZone

:bravo::bravo::bravo::bravo: Great shit right there folks!

This Bud cost me 1 penny....

Blue Dragon bud -7-7-2016.jpg

Grow Organic!

skuff-- :doh: -- what exactly is your question? I can't make sense of the scattered back and forth commentary,.... anything with high P-K is for building bigger buds, particularly P, but K plays a critical role as well,... Superthrive is a vitamin/hormone product, for rooting, shock treatment, about the last thing you want to use during bloom.... BioBud is a so-called flower hardener/bloom stimulator, hence the low N-P-K #'s; it's meant to help form more dense resinous buds, stimulate the blooming metabolically, not produce more of them by itself,...that's what the high PK bloom formula does,...

Nothing silly about that question!! No, we just had 3 days of sideways rain and everything is flooded and murky! So it will take about 3-4 days to clear out, IF the mountain range doesn't get any more rain! I have plenty of stuff to keep me busy at home. Had 3 family groups come through in the last month and the grow op had to be taken down. Setting it all up now, so have that to do and am like a kid in a candy shop. A whole new set of toys to play with. New leds, 2 new mediums to play with(Kindsoil and coco) Autopot XL system. Kind of out of my element, as I only grew in soil less medium. New things to try and learn. I am stoked and have done a ton of research in the last 3 weeks with the tents being down! Confident I can rock it and have a bunch of you fine folks to help out too!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back