Status
Not open for further replies.
hiya.gif

Stoners!!!
animated-sun-image-0850.gif

I have a question and I couldn't find a answer how come a cannabis plant can do amazing outside when it's 90 degrees outside but inside it would do much worse anyone know the answer ????
I always thought it had to do with fresh air and the roots being under ground keeping cooler

Morning Stoners! headed out to go on a hike and lunch with the wife. Have most of the grow room up and beans a germing! Fastbuds Pineapple Express!!:woohoo:On a more serious note...

THIS JUST IN!!! CannaZone brings you the PLatinumLED grow test!! With some great growers, testing their leds!! Check em out and see how they do in different setups!
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/platinum-led-grow-lights.332/
I even have a tread in there too!:thumbsup: I am running mine in A 2 x 4 tent with Kindsoil!! Looking at simplicity with only adding water!! No nutes! Plain water! Simple. If you haven't seen this product, do check out Kindsoil and give it a try! Here is their link to check it out...
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/kind-soil.330/

Have a great day you crazy canna compadres!

There is a fifth dimension
beyond that, which is known to man
it is a dimension as vast as space
and is timeless as infinity
it is the middle ground
between light and shadow
between science and superstition
and it lies between the pit of mans fears
and the summit of his knowledge
this is the dimension of imagination
it is an area which we call....
THE CannaZone
CZ
where alive stoners
be

You know the bible guy @The Elvis ???
Wtf get him on the show

You know what Mo?? Ill ask him one more time!! this is something I have been working on for about a year now!! he is all happy about the Ben Franklin award he just won!! :clapper:
@Son of Hobbes I need your help will you PM me when you have time?

who said Jorge will get $300 bucks and hour!!!! Not from the AFN!!! he can get that at a trade show, The AFN will "not" pay JC any money!! :muahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back