Status
Not open for further replies.
I jus couldn't think of a reason

Could it have something to do with the large temperature swing between day and night?

My room fluctuates about 5 or 6 degrees between lights on and lights off.

The difference between sun up and sun down where I live is 15-20 degrees, and a pretty decent change in RH%.

....just a thought, I have no proof of this by the way. :smoking:

You know what Mo?? Ill ask him one more time!! this is something I have been working on for about a year now!! he is all happy about the Ben Franklin award he just won!! :clapper:
@Son of Hobbes I need your help will you PM me when you have time?

who said Jorge will get $300 bucks and hour!!!! Not from the AFN!!! he can get that at a trade show, The AFN will "not" pay JC any money!! :muahaha:
The king is shaking things up with bud warriors

She's looking super Frosty today!!
thanks for the eye touch, she is frosty and a really great smoke already, been canna-blizing lower buds for 2 weeks, she pushing 100 days and still getting fatter, gone from a blitzy high to a smooth medicinal high/stone very long lasting, good day good night, no lethargy, developing nice circulation boost, no harshness! even with a quick dry in the pilot lit oven, hope some of her makes it to the drying room, lol

@SMOOTHseven don't tell @Rebel but we really need a better mascot than Sister Discipline lol( I kid I kid she is............. loveably creepy hahahahaha)

Hmmm. I have a 4 foot Hulk Hogan WHICH makes me think we need a 4 foot ULTIMATE WARRIOR!! really I hate wrestling... Lol just like that characters :)

Yeah Derek..it is not all it is cracked up to be..:headbang:..especially if you are carrying a brand new 1 lb Badge on your Rank shoulder..:bighug:..Well Done Derek..

Suits you Fine Grim..Worth a Twirl...:bravo:..definitely one I'd be Proud to wear myself..
(If I was good enough..:grump:..what am I saying...:dang:..I've got the Key to the badge box..:bubbles:..)

We Love you too Derek..:bravo:..you brighten the Place up with your Enthusiasm.
Enthusiasm is Catching..

For the New Pound badge..it has to be a Verified grow.
If you have a 1lb plant and want to be checked out for the grow..please contact @Grim Reefer..and Ask nicely..:thumbsup:

Make it a 1/4 lb er and I'll have mine with Fries..

Cheers Ozone..I had a quick look yesterday and it was absolutely Mouth Watering..:drool:..so much Wonderful food.

skuff..if that is all you can afford go for it..run it through and let us know...:d5:..and we all might get some.
Simple and cheap ferts tend to be tomato fertilisers.
If I was skint..that is what I would plump for..:headbang:..for Best price and an all 'round service.
But..remember..tomoato Flower ferts would be your vegging fert and Tomato Fruit would be your Flower fert.

I Cringe everytime I buy expensive ferts..but I look at it like this...
Last time I bought bud it was 10 euros a Gram..:yoinks:..if I Pay 100 euros for a bottle of ferts..all that fert has to pay me back is 10 grammes of extra growth..over the life time of the bottle..to Pay for itself.
That was how I convinced hubby anyway..:thumbsup:

@Rebel rebel..the good old days..as we Used to say..there are those who Think they Know Autos..and those who Grow Autos..
Ask the ones that Grow them..you'll get much better Information

In 10 years I've seen a Hell of a lot more members Kill Autos with Over feeding than I have Under feeding them..:headbang:

That should be our slogan / motto. Straight from the dragons mouth!!

Mission Accepted !! The hunt is on!
He was about 2" long. The ones outside get maybe 6-8". I know he is just in the foliage somewhere sucking up UV and grubbing!

I hope that's really a lizard! Bearded dragon... *yoinks*

Morning Stoners! headed out to go on a hike and lunch with the wife. Have most of the grow room up and beans a germing! Fastbuds Pineapple Express!!:woohoo:On a more serious note...

THIS JUST IN!!! CannaZone brings you the PLatinumLED grow test!! With some great growers, testing their leds!! Check em out and see how they do in different setups!
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/platinum-led-grow-lights.332/
I even have a tread in there too!:thumbsup: I am running mine in A 2 x 4 tent with Kindsoil!! Looking at simplicity with only adding water!! No nutes! Plain water! Simple. If you haven't seen this product, do check out Kindsoil and give it a try! Here is their link to check it out...
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/kind-soil.330/

Have a great day you crazy canna compadres!

There is a fifth dimension
beyond that, which is known to man
it is a dimension as vast as space
and is timeless as infinity
it is the middle ground
between light and shadow
between science and superstition
and it lies between the pit of mans fears
and the summit of his knowledge
this is the dimension of imagination
it is an area which we call....
THE CannaZone

There's someone on the wing! Some THING on the WING!! oh wait... It just Derek... He's dabbed so much he's glued to the wing... Someone better let him in before take off!! Again...

MORNING STONERS!!! miss me? LMAO

Hehehhe put something in that feathery buggers drink
image.jpeg

Zoom zoom!!
writing code at mock speed it's....

You know what Mo?? Ill ask him one more time!! this is something I have been working on for about a year now!! he is all happy about the Ben Franklin award he just won!! :clapper:
@Son of Hobbes I need your help will you PM me when you have time?

who said Jorge will get $300 bucks and hour!!!! Not from the AFN!!! he can get that at a trade show, The AFN will "not" pay JC any money!! :muahaha:

I rather pay to talk to Eye than JC! Hehehe does his book cost $300?? Dude is insane sorry...

I would've thought the same thing my plants not in the ground tho it's in a pot maybe it's still the air because it's been hot as fuck and my plant is doing great outside I jus couldn't think of a reason

Plants actually breath better from under the fan leaves. When I have my photo tent closed I have one big outtake open on the bottom so when the vortex fan I have sucks the heat off the lamp and out the top its also pulling in fresh cool air that gets pulled upwards. It makes a huge difference.

thanks for the eye touch, she is frosty and a really great smoke already, been canna-blizing lower buds for 2 weeks, she pushing 100 days and still getting fatter, gone from a blitzy high to a smooth medicinal high/stone very long lasting, good day good night, no lethargy, developing nice circulation boost, no harshness! even with a quick dry in the pilot lit oven, hope some of her makes it to the drying room, lol

What strain is that bud? Its lovely! And I love plants that grow wherever successfully.. All temps and regions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back