Status
Not open for further replies.
Does zucchini count for the pound badge? Just pulled the first off this morning and if what I saw whilst poking around in the plant is any indication, it's going to produce a LOT this year.

Not like zucchini is any big challenge in Colorado gardens...my dad used to give any grocery bags full of the stuff at work just so it wouldn't go to waste. :smoking:
Go to waste you can never have enough zucchini bread. Mmmmm zucchini bread

How come you think your buds won't swell with what you're using? I'd run it and then you'll know if it's no good or not.
as the npk ratio is very small very very small infact that's the main reason and I got no experience in this and cant afored it if its tiny wee nugs and if say a bud booster w
dsnt work no 1 would b talking about it or buying it so 2 me that means it makes a difference

as the npk ratio is very small very very small infact that's the main reason and I got no experience in this and cant afored it if its tiny wee nugs and if say a bud booster w
dsnt work no 1 would b talking about it or buying it so 2 me that means it makes a difference

Here you go, organic PK booster from Roots Organic it is not super high in PK so with what you have now this should work I would think. I have never used it but it is the HPK from roots organic(I know there soil is well liked here) http://www.zenhydro.com/roots-organ...nIP66yCASs_QPutPuab7uS5D-oULlTM-70hoCJbfw_wcB

Man, you're over thinking it. The plant doesn't know what the bottle says. This is what I use, check the numbers
bio-bud.jpg

Thanks for my kitty badge guys!!!!

Question: i found a small bearded dragon in my grow room this morning. i know these eat small things like ants and mites cockroaches and such.
Should he stay or should he go!!!

Oh TOTALLLY keep him and take some pics, they are like praying mantis' or lady bugs beneficial and great for your garden. Plus it will love it in there with all the little buggys to eat

@Rrob4200

Thats what i was thinking!!

@derek420colorado

I think he likes the UV from the led.

I know for a fact he does because they get warm from it!!!!!!! I want pictures bro, Mission Control is sending you out on a LS mission GO FIND THE BEARDED DRAGON!!!! There are several reasons for this, first and foremost our fearless leader kinda has a thing for um DRAGONS!!! Secondly I think that LS needs a MASCOT and what better than a ganja loving bearded DRAGON!!! It will be your mission to love him and keep him alive forever(well maybe not forever but you get the idea) Go forth Solider and complete the task you will be greatly rewarded with high praise and rep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back