Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my next tattoo after the Owl lol aw man you don't like Bats?! Bats are awesome! I put up two bat houses on our property. We don't have a mosquito around! :d5::smoking:
I don't not like bats. In theory I know all of this awesome stuff about them ... but when there was one flying around the house I very unexpectedly went all shrieking girl mode with my hoodie pulled over my head. :shrug:.. I'm not one who is afraid of much and didn't even know I was until then. I wish I had it on video. It's probably hysterical. :rofl:

Last edited:
Thanks @Rebel that dog was loyal but gentle ,a scary sight,and his bark would send shivers,when i worked in Africa i left him in charge of security,my wife never feared with him around,it was like he waited for me to come home to take him to the vet,i didnt wanna make him suffer..never gets easier,never

@Rebel you should go to BatFest in Austin, it is where the video above is shot if you look over to the right of the bridge you see a bunch of people, its a big ass deal with concerts and bat related vendors. It is one of the most fun events in Austin

Wanna go there and Carlsbad Caverns! Nice vid bud!

I recently saw on some nature show or something along those lines recently that they are apparently starting to find that bat's are right up there with bees as far as the pollination process goes. Apparently they are drawn to the flowers that bees tend not to be drawn to. Hadn't ever heard that before. Interesting stuff... :greenthumb:

Absolutely! They are not pests or bloodsucking disease spreading freaks. They are incredible animals. They truly amaze me. I think they are cute lol love their faces!

@Rebel you should go to BatFest in Austin, it is where the video above is shot if you look over to the right of the bridge you see a bunch of people, its a big ass deal with concerts and bat related vendors. It is one of the most fun events in Austin

I recently saw on some nature show or something along those lines recently that they are apparently starting to find that bat's are right up there with bees as far as the pollination process goes. Apparently they are drawn to the flowers that bees tend not to be drawn to. Hadn't ever heard that before. Interesting stuff... :greenthumb:

Absolutely! They are not pests or bloodsucking disease spreading freaks. They are incredible animals. They truly amaze me. I think they are cute lol love their faces!

I'm having epic technical difficulties! Grr...
same

animated-hello-image-0021.gif
@The Elvis !!
YouRock.gif

Um YEAH if you don't think bats are cute you have never seen a BABY bat!

:d5: :headbang: how does that not melt your heart? :thumbsup:

@The Elvis & @Eyeoftheworld when the site gets wonky that's when I know the man is at work! We just gotta ride the turbulence! :pass::smokeout::hookah: at least we got weed! :yoinks::vibe:

Like I said babeh bats are baller as hell and cute as can bee!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back