Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for my bat pics now... Matter of FACT when we were ghost hunting in the Silver Run Tunnel (Which my silver run strain is named after...) we didn't find any ghosts but plenty of bats and they were happy to have company! I got some KILLER pics of them in flight... Let me dig them off an old thread... :pass: Oh and if you like ghost stories you'll love this one!

I think when everybody starts pushing the like button it might be messing things up a bit :rolleyes1: .. we're all just so enthusiastic!

Stoner over achievers! :cooldance::smokeit:

Yeah I think tomorrow I am going to start of with a hash banger I have been stoned all day long!!!! Its just now dab time again and its been 3 hours since I last did one and that is twice as long as usual wowsa

Yeah I think tomorrow I am going to start of with a hash banger I have been stoned all day long!!!! Its just now dab time again and its been 3 hours since I last did one and that is twice as long as usual wowsa
maybe you should do one before you go to bed... then you can consolidate your bed time and dab nap time into one and be high while your awake longer!

I don't not like bats. In theory I know all of this awesome stuff about them ... but when there was one flying around the house I very unexpectedly went all shrieking girl mode with my hoodie pulled over my head. :shrug:.. I'm not one who is afraid of much and didn't even know I was until then. I wish I had it on video. It's probably hysterical. :rofl:

Soooooooo.....here's a stoner story for ya'. Many, many years ago I'm up around the Green Mountain Reservoir area somwhere fishing with a group of friends. We're on a section of the water that has a nice, 2-3 foot washed out drop along the bank that's a comfortable fishing distance from the water, so there's a nice place to sit. We have one girl along with us who doesn't fish, but still wanting to hang out with the group she brought a camping chair and her book along. We'd just finished up eating, when she suddenly shreiks a little. Says she heard something rustling in the grass. Ok...we don't think much of it. Now...you have to realize, she's sitting a few feet behind and to the side of me, and I'm sitting on the washed out bank. All of sudden she starts screaming her head off. Next thing I know, something JUMPS OUT OF THE GRASS INTO MY LAP.

So here I am...big 'ole 250lb dude jumping up, dancing, and shreiking like a little girl scared to death of the tiny, furry little chipmunk that had simply freaked out from a girl screaming and ran in the wrong direction (straight toward me).

Now granted, being a little toasted so maybe not completely fosuced on the here and now and having a girl freaking out and screaming behind me might have contributed to my reaction. But still have to look back and laugh at how silly I must have looked. :smoking:

Funny Chipmunk _1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back