Status
Not open for further replies.
:crying: Yeah they were a two hit wonder IMO LOL but last few days I've been on a '90s kick lol Gee I wonder why? :coffee:

Bats are incredibly important and amazing creatures. So misunderstood. We donate to a bat sanctuary and sponsor a few of them. I love bats. I got some up close and personal shots of them too if you want to see them?

:pass:

Sorry everyone that owl pic came out so huge! Don't know wtf i did lol Cut off the top and bottom too... :face: :haha:

I am from Austin where the largest colony of mammals on the planet live and the are Mexican free tailed bats that roost under the Congress bridge and every night you get to see the largest movement of mammals at one time any where on earth every night when they come out to feed.

Oh good... it's not a bat!!! Lol... that's great though! It'll make an awesome tat!

That's my next tattoo after the Owl lol aw man you don't like Bats?! Bats are awesome! I put up two bat houses on our property. We don't have a mosquito around! :d5::smoking:

Yup,its called karma and someday in return that grasshopper would grape stomp me !!! Ive got a story about one of our dogs,lab/rott prolly went 120 lbs,that i had to beat down with a 4x4 cause he attacked my chow chow over a ripened bone he dug up,the rott had cancer and only lived to be seven ,but one night in a dream,he grabbed me by my throat and was killing me,my wife shook me awake cause she said it looked like i was having a seizure..must have been guilt but i do respect life and love my pet companions..sounds goofy but it is true

Man that's sad. I'm sorry you had to make that decision. Situations like that are unavoidable and falls into that "you gotta do what you gotta do" category. Sometimes life is shitty like that. :bighug:

@Rebel you should go to BatFest in Austin, it is where the video above is shot if you look over to the right of the bridge you see a bunch of people, its a big ass deal with concerts and bat related vendors. It is one of the most fun events in Austin
thats a hell of a town!!! Very cool place!!!

Bats are incredibly important and amazing creatures. So misunderstood. We donate to a bat sanctuary and sponsor a few of them. I love bats. I got some up close and personal shots of them too if you want to see them?

I recently saw on some nature show or something along those lines recently that they are apparently starting to find that bat's are right up there with bees as far as the pollination process goes. Apparently they are drawn to the flowers that bees tend not to be drawn to. Hadn't ever heard that before. Interesting stuff... :greenthumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back