Status
Not open for further replies.
Little bastard! I'd take him down the road and relocate his ass!

:pass:

Had sloppy Joes for dinner then went on a long ass high ride with my Lady :coffee: just got home in time for a wicked storm to hit :nono: :vibe: smoking a Papaya doob and gearing up to do a big update for the Coffee Shop and the Death Star. Gotta flip flop two bad boys. One needs to go into the small tent and the other in the big tent. Then gotta hang the LED! Fun night indeed! :pass: Who's with me?!

@Eyeoftheworld how ya feel about Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians? :pass: :yoinks: :haha:

That brings back some memories!!!

Lmao budelee! I gotta share what i just experienced. I live in the city, but we have lots of trees. Just heard two owls talking to each other about 2 houses away. Not just a normal calls either. They were doing some throaty, rolling sound too. Going to town!

Ya,ur prolly right..i was gonna do a "live grape stomping" on him but figured that would get reported... And i didnt wanna show my gnarled up barney rubble looking scraggle feet...hashtag scraggletoe ...bwahahahaa

I have a hard time killing anything really. I only do it if it's necessary... Like imminent death and serious pain... I even have overcome my fear of spiders. I try to relocate them outside as well. I have found a few in the house the size of my hand and bigger than my hand. Largest one I've seen in my life actually (my mom killed that one LOL) but I digress... I like to not kill things if I can avoid it. Sometimes it is what it is tho!

Lmao budelee! I gotta share what i just experienced. I live in the city, but we have lots of trees. Just heard two owls talking to each other about 2 houses away. Not just a normal calls either. They were doing some throaty, rolling sound too. Going to town!

My Two favorites! Owls and Bats! Anyone want to see my next tattoo? Well the drawing of it?

I am with Reb I don't like to kill anything, even mosquitos! Most folks who wont kill bugs will almost always swat a mosquito I just brush em off and let them be on their way even though they serve as nothing more than bat food in the eco system lol

triowl.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back