Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the story behind the next to the last one if you know? It reminds me of PSU's Nittany lion...

I don't really know. Can look next time I'm there, but I think all they usually have on the little placards is the name of the piece, the name of the artist, and date type info.

Forgot this one. Hard to see in the pic, but there's a little waterfall under that the fox is looking at.

IMG_1843.JPG

I don't really know. Can look next time I'm there, but I think all they usually have on the little placards is the name of the piece, the name of the artist, and date type info.

Forgot this one. Hard to see in the pic, but there's a little waterfall under that the fox is looking at.

View attachment 597178
Great pictures! Thank you for sharing them!!

Guess what i found in the garden today?View attachment 597156this little fekker was going to town on a Dhaze 99 test bean/plant!!!View attachment 597158

Little bastard! I'd take him down the road and relocate his ass!

:pass:

Had sloppy Joes for dinner then went on a long ass high ride with my Lady :coffee: just got home in time for a wicked storm to hit :nono: :vibe: smoking a Papaya doob and gearing up to do a big update for the Coffee Shop and the Death Star. Gotta flip flop two bad boys. One needs to go into the small tent and the other in the big tent. Then gotta hang the LED! Fun night indeed! :pass: Who's with me?!

@Eyeoftheworld how ya feel about Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians? :pass: :yoinks: :haha:

Little bastard! I'd take him down the road and relocate his ass!

:pass:

Had sloppy Joes for dinner then went on a long ass high ride with my Lady :coffee: just got home in time for a wicked storm to hit :nono: :vibe: smoking a Papaya doob and gearing up to do a big update for the Coffee Shop and the Death Star. Gotta flip flop two bad boys. One needs to go into the small tent and the other in the big tent. Then gotta hang the LED! Fun night indeed! :pass: Who's with me?!

@Eyeoftheworld how ya feel about Edie Brickell and the New Bohemians? :pass: :yoinks: :haha:

Ya,ur prolly right..i was gonna do a "live grape stomping" on him but figured that would get reported... And i didnt wanna show my gnarled up barney rubble looking scraggle feet...hashtag scraggletoe ...bwahahahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back