Status
Not open for further replies.
Heres a bush shot ive never shown,,,this is an Autobeanstalk/epic genetics ,Epic Surprise..got a way to go but shes alread a beast!!
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Evening warriors! The tech department gets the rest of the week off. Awsome job to all those responsible, thank you.

:worship:

:pass:

Derek is providing milkshakes for all,

I have enough wax for 24 more milk shakes! Anyone who wants want step right on up I will also be providing nice comfy places to, how shall we say rest for a little bit. Whooooo wants one

I vaguaely remember I may have threatened shots of Loveland's other sclpture park when I posted up the ones from Chapungu a few weeks back. Woulnd't want to not follow through on my threats...so here ya' go... :biggrin:

Some random pieces...

IMG_1850.JPG IMG_1851.JPG IMG_1852.JPG IMG_1855.JPG IMG_1857.JPG

Couple of kitty badge maybes???
IMG_1847.JPG

IMG_1859.JPG

I vaguaely remember I may have threatened shots of Loveland's other sclpture park when I posted up the ones from Chapungu a few weeks back. Woulnd't want to not follow through on my threats...so here ya' go... :biggrin:

Some random pieces...

View attachment 597160 View attachment 597161 View attachment 597162 View attachment 597163 View attachment 597164

Couple of kitty badge maybes???
View attachment 597165
View attachment 597168
What's the story behind the next to the last one if you know? It reminds me of PSU's Nittany lion...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back