Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rebel I remember watching the video when I was younger and being confused :rofl: ...

:crying: Yeah they were a two hit wonder IMO LOL but last few days I've been on a '90s kick lol Gee I wonder why? :coffee:

We got bats too. But they are eating all the dam mosquitoes we got, so i love em!

Bats are incredibly important and amazing creatures. So misunderstood. We donate to a bat sanctuary and sponsor a few of them. I love bats. I got some up close and personal shots of them too if you want to see them?

:pass:

Sorry everyone that owl pic came out so huge! Don't know wtf i did lol Cut off the top and bottom too... :face: :haha:

@Rebel I remember watching the video when I was younger and being confused :rofl: ...

:crying: Yeah they were a two hit wonder IMO LOL but last few days I've been on a '90s kick lol Gee I wonder why? :coffee:

We got bats too. But they are eating all the dam mosquitoes we got, so i love em!

Bats are incredibly important and amazing creatures. So misunderstood. We donate to a bat sanctuary and sponsor a few of them. I love bats. I got some up close and personal shots of them too if you want to see them?

Sorry everyone that owl pic came out so huge! Don't know wtf i did lol Cut off the top and bottom too... :face: :haha:

I have a hard time killing anything really. I only do it if it's necessary... Like imminent death and serious pain... I even have overcome my fear of spiders. I try to relocate them outside as well. I have found a few in the house the size of my hand and bigger than my hand. Largest one I've seen in my life actually (my mom killed that one LOL) but I digress... I like to not kill things if I can avoid it. Sometimes it is what it is tho!
Yup,its called karma and someday in return that grasshopper would grape stomp me !!! Ive got a story about one of our dogs,lab/rott prolly went 120 lbs,that i had to beat down with a 4x4 cause he attacked my chow chow over a ripened bone he dug up,the rott had cancer and only lived to be seven ,but one night in a dream,he grabbed me by my throat and was killing me,my wife shook me awake cause she said it looked like i was having a seizure..must have been guilt but i do respect life and love my pet companions..sounds goofy but it is true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back