Status
Not open for further replies.
hello @Eyeoftheworld good to see ya!!
atro.gif

Soooooooo.....here's a stoner story for ya'. Many, many years ago I'm up around the Green Mountain Reservoir area somwhere fishing with a group of friends. We're on a section of the water that has a nice, 2-3 foot washed out drop along the bank that's a comfortable fishing distance from the water, so there's a nice place to sit. We have one girl along with us who doesn't fish, but still wanting to hang out with the group she brought a camping chair and her book along. We'd just finished up eating, when she suddenly shreiks a little. Says she heard something rustling in the grass. Ok...we don't think much of it. Now...you have to realize, she's sitting a few feet behind and to the side of me, and I'm sitting on the washed out bank. All of sudden she starts screaming her head off. Next thing I know, something JUMPS OUT OF THE GRASS INTO MY LAP.

So here I am...big 'ole 250lb dude jumping up, dancing, and shreiking like a little girl scared to death of the tiny, furry little chipmunk that had simply freaked out from a girl screaming and ran in the wrong direction (straight toward me).

Now granted, being a little toasted so maybe not completely fosuced on the here and now and having a girl freaking out and screaming behind me might have contributed to my reaction. But still have to look back and laugh at how silly I must have looked. :smoking:

View attachment 597204

:crying::crying: GOOD SHIT!

I'm in a Mana mood right now. May have lost you all here but man do I love these guys! Helps if you understand what they are saying but trust me these guys are Spanish poets! I speak Spanish... anyway lol :smoking: hopefully you'll enjoy the rock music anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back