Status
Not open for further replies.
OK since I'm a led newbie... I got a pair of Apollo horticulture glasses from a buddy... will those be good enough to protect my eyes in the grow room?

My Mars led arrived today!!! Woo hoo!! Huge thanks to @MarshydroTina for letting me test grow their new big light!!!
Congrats Rebel, the light finally come! Cannot wait to see how it will perform with your plants. :bighug: Here is a picture for LED grow light using for a reference. :weed: Any question, just feel free to let me know :greenthumb:
upload_2016-6-30_11-31-16.png

..yeah, I think she was a Magnum-- very nice strain! :woohoo1:

>> Brim-- :rofl: :pimphand: bad, that's a bad Briman!! As fat-phat as your stash is??-- :rolleyes2:....oh man, Blood Orange- :drool:!! (wait and talk with Reb about the Tangie's) .....I know brudda, I keep eye-humping half the FastBuds line-up and Mephisto too,... and Sweet today has me jonesing for their new strains as well! ... did you see the sad news? Sweet Special is going extinct- :sad:

Never had the Sweet Special. I too have a mean stash of Mephisto and Sweets, but.....I am an addict! Hello, May name is briman and I am a seed whore addict!:rofl:

@Waira, Blood Orange if you haven't seen it...From Crockets mouth...

These Tangie regular seeds are previously un-released and are quite similar to the original Tangie except for the Tangie male. The male that was used produces a "Blood Orange" pheno. This is a desirable pheno by test growers. This great yielder will have a purple/orange look to her and completely frost's out with crystals. This is Tangie but Crocketts Blood Orange Pheno is what your after!! These are from a limited stock of seeds and as of now not been released to the public except for testing.

:rofl: Hobbes!!
a880a6ae.gif
a880a6ae.gif
a880a6ae.gif
...just don't look down- :vibe:
faint.gif

>>> Brim-- :woohoo1: :bow: have I told you lately how much I love you? :kiss: :haha: .... SwSp was a vastly under valued strain, at least that I saw here,... yet all who grew her raved! very much aroma chameleons! Superb smoke,... Sniper and I are in mourning--LOL!

Nope, those are good for MH and HPS, but not LED!! Led will flat out ruin your eyes without something more suited for led. You can use em, but at what cost. it states on their website only for HID and amazon states only for MH/HPS.:d5:

Dude you rock! I'll have to buy appropriate shades! Thanks!

Congrats Rebel, the light finally come! Cannot wait to see how it will perform with your plants. :bighug: Here is a picture for LED grow light using for a reference. :weed: Any question, just feel free to let me know :greenthumb:
View attachment 593036

Thanks Tina!! So am I!! There are many here who thought I'd never even try a LED lol so I'm stoked to see how it does! Many many thanks! I need to stop by the Mars section and find out where I need to post my grow and show! :bighug::thanks::thanks::thanks::bighug:

Nope, those are good for MH and HPS, but not LED!! Led will flat out ruin your eyes without something more suited for led. You can use em, but at what cost. it states on their website only for HID and amazon states only for MH/HPS.:d5:

Dude you rock! I'll have to buy appropriate shades! Thanks!

View attachment 593036

Thanks Tina!! So am I!! There are many here who thought I'd never even try a LED lol so I'm stoked to see how it does! Many many thanks! I need to stop by the Mars section and find out where I need to post my grow and show! :bighug::thanks::thanks::thanks::bighug:

SwSp was a vastly under valued strain, at least that I saw here,... yet all who grew her raved! very much aroma chameleons! Superb smoke,... Sniper and I are in mourning--

and that's my biggest gripe with fems... Unless you have the materials and plant to sacrifice for fem pollen there's no making more for yourself. No ability to self-sustain. Especially a great strain like SwSp. I too am in morning...

Let us pray...
FuneralSmiley.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back