Status
Not open for further replies.
OK since I'm a led newbie... I got a pair of Apollo horticulture glasses from a buddy... will those be good enough to protect my eyes in the grow room?

My Mars led arrived today!!! Woo hoo!! Huge thanks to @MarshydroTina for letting me test grow their new big light!!!

I ordered more seeds today:face: I have an addiction! Fastbuds Gorilla Glue Auto and one @Rebel will want to try, their Tangie'matic!! I was good, only got 2 packs of 5. I also got some male crocket family farms Blood Orange Regs to breed with!!:hump:

Ow ow!! Sweet ass bro!! Oh that reminds me I got fresh tangie beans for ya! I'll holler at ya...

Cheers smooth... any combination of higher temps, low RH and/or breeze strength can create heat/water/transpiration stress,...i.e., if you had 70F and 12%RH with lots of air movement, the plant would hate it!-- not burn mind you, but there'd likely be defc. symptoms, etc,.... the whole correlation between T, RH, air movement is pretty complex, so keeping things within acceptable ranges, and compensating/tweaking what you can when some parameters are off is the tricky part,... higher temps can be helped with higher RH, but not too high, or the evaporation actually reduces due to air saturation on water vapor.. think 90F and 85% RH! ypu sweat gallons, but hardly cool!....talking FL swamp weather- :nono: -- 3 years in Gainesville and sitting in ball soup 5 months out of the year was sucky!

OK since I'm a led newbie... I got a pair of Apollo horticulture glasses from a buddy... will those be good enough to protect my eyes in the grow room?

My Mars led arrived today!!! Woo hoo!! Huge thanks to @MarshydroTina for letting me test grow their new big light!!!
Nope, those are good for MH and HPS, but not LED!! Led will flat out ruin your eyes without something more suited for led. You can use em, but at what cost. it states on their website only for HID and amazon states only for MH/HPS.:d5:

Thanks for all the advice guys and girls better get back to work now five hours on AFN at work hidden under the CCTV camera of the radar as it where is going to get noticed some day lol but hey I love doing my research at work it so quiet and hardly any distractions and means I get to do more things when I am at home and not stuck teaching my self about auto's since I found out that there is a whole world of difference grow autos indoors as opposed to photo's guerilla style out doors speak to all again soon.
:cheersmate: :hippy: :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back