Status
Not open for further replies.
One more vote for the felt pots. I like the plastic airpots, but just like working with the fabric a smidge more. Also more flexible with being able to do something like get a 5 gallon pot but then if you're doing a smaller grow just put 3 gallons in it and roll down the sides a little.

Oh I know my friend! It's just waira is always amazed at what I get out of 1 gallon..
Lol I grow anywhere from 24-36 plants at a time. Two tents and 3 bad boys. I used 2 gallons for a year and found they were shorter but same yield lol so I went back to 1 gallon. I use promix HP . I know with different mediums larger pots are recommended so do what you know is right for your set up. I'm honored and humbled! Always here to help if I can! Got a link to a grow? I'd like to follow ya!
My grows are complete till August to hot to grow now and I had a big harvest last month one plant gave me 288 grams dry and it is fire I sent it to be tested I believe it is 19% thc or higher.. We will see

---- :smoking: Yaaahh, bust out the pics of Frau Helga!! :rofl: Only thing she didn't have was actual hairy arms! hairy everything else though-- :eek1: :hump: :nono: :haha::haha::haha:

Oof da!! I'll go dig!! Wasn't that a Magnum? Buddha?

Nobody is laughing man, if you dont ask, you will never learn anything! We are all here to help one another!:thumbsup:

Don't feel bad! At least you didn't learn that from a 15 yr old like i did! :crying:

:toke: Smooth-- Is this on the top leaves? First thing I see is heat stress curl, and lightly roasted upper surfaces with color fade, dull appearance,... discolored patches might even be burn,... defc. can start from this too... the stress causes the stomata to close up, which helps prevent excessive water loss, but it also losses the evaporative cooling, and retards the flow of nutrients up to there,... it's a flow-draw thing, going from the roots up to the leaves, and when that slow or stops, so does the flow on nutrient elements to that affected area,... What type of lights, and the distance to the tops of the plants? Another thing, ambient temp and RH are one thing, but like a heat lamp, or the Sun, surfaces/leaves in closer proximity to the heat/light source are experiencing greater heat/light intensity than what's measured as ambient,...

That was a great explanation @Waira . My room stays below 85 and I bet my lights to close. I can see that the curling on the leaves in that small area is also the worst. A heat spot seems very likely. The leaves are not supple feels dry and sandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back