Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could help you there... I didn't like airpots. They were too airy for me. My plants dried out too quickly. Idk I'm a 1 gallon grow bag grower... love my grow bags. But many swear by them but they just don't work in my set up.

@briman can you chime in? I know you use em...
I have used them and like them. With LED, they are great with the lack of heat on most panels. They do dry out quicker than a regular pot, but it forces you to water them less, more often. That is where folks get the good yields from airpots. I have tried most pots and my "goto" pots are the felt smartpots. It is all up to the personal grower and what kind of time one wants to put in to finding the one they like. I would buy a couple of each pot and try em all. But the airpots are a breeze for cleanup and if done right, most folks will be happy with what the get from them. There are a few tricks to the airpot, like making sure, as you fill it, to gently drop the pot on the table top to compact the soil in the divots and to make a bowl shape on the top with the dirt, so all your feed/water doesn't run to the sides and out the pot. :thumbsup:

What kind of yields you get from 1 gallon and do you find that you harvest quick?

Depending on genetics and pheno, zip to 3 zips... on average. But many times I've gotten 3 ft - 4ft plants with 4-5 zips. On autos... @Waira is a good witness to my past monsters lol

I average 8-10 weeks total. Unless it's a sati Dom.

Ill chime in on this, especially for the guys growin gin reg containers. If you can use a pair of scissors you can improve the roots in a reg pot. Not by cutting them either. Get you some landscaping cloth and cut a circle to match the bottom of the pot and one the entire circumference of the pot. Lay the circle on the bottom of the post and then line the inside of you reg container with the other part and that will assist in pruning your roots. however i have always grown in 1 gal pots for most of my grows and if you keep the feed water saturated, ive never had a root bound plant.

Ill get pics in a min as soon as i figure out where they went.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back