Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rebel thanks man. I am addicted. I'm on here everyday now.

It's like CNN for Cannabis

Those pics were from this morning. Just took this one now. seems to have faded a bit since the afternoon watering.
View attachment 593004
I can see it better in those pics, that is calcium. I can see if on the rest of the fan leaf that is effected. I will tell you this, you may see slight improvement to the outer edges of the damaged location as the leaf cells havent been hit yet but the main part of the damage wont correct its self. Once cell tissue is damaged its permanent .

Thanks eyeoftheworld will check it out......
:kitty:
5215.gif

I go with the 5 gallon equivalent ..... just from my own experience and watching others using soil the 5 gal is pretty much all they need. I have seen no difference between 5 and 7 gal but I have noticed the 3 gals using soil can decrease size a small amount. This is just my opinion and what I've seen in MY tent

I wish I could help you there... I didn't like airpots. They were too airy for me. My plants dried out too quickly. Idk I'm a 1 gallon grow bag grower... love my grow bags. But many swear by them but they just don't work in my set up.

@briman can you chime in? I know you use em...

I wish I could help you there... I didn't like airpots. They were too airy for me. My plants dried out too quickly. Idk I'm a 1 gallon grow bag grower... love my grow bags. But many swear by them but they just don't work in my set up.

@briman can you chime in? I know you use em...
What kind of yields you get from 1 gallon and do you find that you harvest quick?

But I have to say for the money the smart pots are where it's at. They air prune the roots just like airpots. Just not as fancy ..... or as pricey

I just ordered a 5 pack of 3 gal smart pots with handles for the price of 1 air pot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back