Status
Not open for further replies.
:smoking: yes! you too Reb, I remember,... Tommy said there was a single batch breeding snafu with pollenation, and even after recalling and comp'ing new seeds, most shops/customers lost faith totally, and sales nose dove, despite their best efforts,... so it's no longer breed, just descendant crosses,...

>>. ah the Mars unit at last-- we had to practically shove that light in your butt crack to get you to finally try LED!! :crying:

Killing 2 birds with one stone here. Haven't shown my bush yet today. And I have a question. Forgive my newbie ignorance! I always see people talking about praying leaves but am not sure what it looks like compared to leaves that are actually not happy. So... is this happy or not happy?
View attachment 592858 View attachment 592857
Hi Eye (can I call you Eye for short? if you prefer your full name that's totally fine, but I'm lazy when it comes to names of more than two syllables), I am up early again (not a long sleeper anymore) and making my way through the latest LSG posts (wow, another 37 alerts to greet me-is this normal?) kinda hard to keep up.
anyway heres the thing, I bet you've had a dozen accurate explanatiopns as to why some plants pray, but I haven't caught up (GET ON WITH IT OLDBIE-JEEEZZZZ). I got 3 Dr. Feelgood ladies in my current Hareeeeeeeem, all getting exactly the same soil, feed, water, light etc. one is praying the other two are not.
I better move on and see what the answer is.

6535.gif
@Oldbie !! I'm learning many of us don't sleep well, so you certainly have good company! The general consensus earlier was that I should raise my light ... I'll answer to pretty much anything. It's been fun seeing the different ways people abbreviate it...:pass:

:smoking: yes! you too Reb, I remember,... Tommy said there was a single batch breeding snafu with pollenation, and even after recalling and comp'ing new seeds, most shops/customers lost faith totally, and sales nose dove, despite their best efforts,... so it's no longer breed, just descendant crosses,...

>>. ah the Mars unit at last-- we had to practically shove that light in your butt crack to get you to finally try LED!! :crying:

LMFAO! :crying::crying::crying: :kiss::rofl::naughtystep: I'm on the laptop now! I'm all smiley happy :gassy1: :muahaha:

Grow1 Gruve LED glasses for 23 bucks OR the Method Sevens for 80!

Duly noted my brother of the beerfridge!! :cheers:

Hi Eye (can I call you Eye for short? if you prefer your full name that's totally fine, but I'm lazy when it comes to names of more than two syllables), I am up early again (not a long sleeper anymore) and making my way through the latest LSG posts (wow, another 37 alerts to greet me-is this normal?) kinda hard to keep up.
anyway heres the thing, I bet you've had a dozen accurate explanatiopns as to why some plants pray, but I haven't caught up (GET ON WITH IT OLDBIE-JEEEZZZZ). I got 3 Dr. Feelgood ladies in my current Hareeeeeeeem, all getting exactly the same soil, feed, water, light etc. one is praying the other two are not.
I better move on and see what the answer is.

@Eyeoftheworld her plant is just very happy! The tad bit of taco (leaf curl upwards) is just telling her (and us) that she's happy but a tad bit hot. So we just told her to raise the light up a bit. If it's still taco'ing then move it up a bit until it's not. :pass:

@Waira, @Ripper. Here's some past 1 gallon monsters... Haven't found Frau Helga Yet. My other lappy has a virus (which reminds me Briman I need to get that fix me stick!)

Going OLD school here...

Himalayan Blue Diesel @ 76 days
HBD1 #2_11-10-11 day76.JPG

and I do believe this is the biggest Frost Dragon ever grown and shown... But @sniper can correct me if I'm wrong! :biggrin: 68 days
FD_8-2-12 1 @ 68 DAYS.JPG

FD_7-27-12 6 @ 9 WKS.JPG

Cheers smooth... any combination of higher temps, low RH and/or breeze strength can create heat/water/transpiration stress,...i.e., if you had 70F and 12%RH with lots of air movement, the plant would hate it!-- not burn mind you, but there'd likely be defc. symptoms, etc,.... the whole correlation between T, RH, air movement is pretty complex, so keeping things within acceptable ranges, and compensating/tweaking what you can when some parameters are off is the tricky part,... higher temps can be helped with higher RH, but not too high, or the evaporation actually reduces due to air saturation on water vapor.. think 90F and 85% RH! ypu sweat gallons, but hardly cool!....talking FL swamp weather- :nono: -- 3 years in Gainesville and sitting in ball soup 5 months out of the year was sucky!

Tampa

:laughcry:stubborn ol' curmudgeon! I think you'll like it plenty my friend, especially when the real heat comes!

... Oh man- :drool: :hump: I forgot about that Frostie! that's the Prime Specimen alright :d5:,... helga was quite a while ago, before I was a Mod,.. the Old days mate, 2+ years ago? about the same time you lost that other beast to that f*cking (here it comes!)-- th-th-thrruhh, thruuhh thhrru-ipe spray! :hothot: :poof: :yoinks: :cuss: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

LMFAO! :crying::crying::crying: :kiss::rofl::naughtystep: I'm on the laptop now! I'm all smiley happy :gassy1: :muahaha:

Duly noted my brother of the beerfridge!! :cheers:

@Eyeoftheworld her plant is just very happy! The tad bit of taco (leaf curl upwards) is just telling her (and us) that she's happy but a tad bit hot. So we just told her to raise the light up a bit. If it's still taco'ing then move it up a bit until it's not. :pass:

@Waira, @Ripper. Here's some past 1 gallon monsters... Haven't found Frau Helga Yet. My other lappy has a virus (which reminds me Briman I need to get that fix me stick!)

Going OLD school here...

Himalayan Blue Diesel @ 76 days
View attachment 593074

and I do believe this is the biggest Frost Dragon ever grown and shown... But @sniper can correct me if I'm wrong! :biggrin: 68 days
View attachment 593075
View attachment 593076

Wow Rebel, nice! am I right in guessing that's some "two-tiering". haven't tried that yet; seems like a great way to avoid transplant shock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back