Status
Not open for further replies.
Smooth :muahaha: if the heat don't kill ya, the lightening will! That stretch from Tampa to Jacksonville-- the most lighting struck area in the entire Northern hemisphere!!... only thing i miss about FL, frankly! What a stunning show the clouds, thunder, bolts of all kinds,... until you had to run for you life when it's literally right on you! :eek1:

Here is my Magnum grow. Nothing really tall, but they filled a 4 x 4 with bud!!
beginning..
magnum beginning.jpg

Mid grow...

mag mid grow.jpg

Day before chop...
mag finish.jpg

All hand trimmed on a Thankgiving Eve a few years back! Never forget that fiasco! Was up til 5 am trimmin that mess. Here is one of my favorite shots of Purple Kush I harvested a few years back...It just doesn't get any better that that!!
pk.jpg

:laughcry:stubborn ol' curmudgeon! I think you'll like it plenty my friend, especially when the real heat comes!

... Oh man- :drool: :hump: I forgot about that Frostie! that's the Prime Specimen alright :d5:,... helga was quite a while ago, before I was a Mod,.. the Old days mate, 2+ years ago? about the same time you lost that other beast to that f*cking (here it comes!)-- th-th-thrruhh, thruuhh thhrru-ipe spray! :hothot: :poof: :yoinks: :cuss: :rofl::rofl::rofl:

DEWD!!! :crying::crying::crying: still makes the ol' brown cave star fish twitch like a crack head with a craving!!! :yoinks::yoinks::finger::haha::cuss::cuss: :redcard::redcard: YOU SAID THE T WORD!!!! :nono::nono: :rofl::rofl: Well you didn't ACTUALLY say IT but close enough!! :yellowcard:

Wow Rebel, nice! am I right in guessing that's some "two-tiering". haven't tried that yet; seems like a great way to avoid transplant shock.

Right you are Ken! Sorry I just went all MXC on you... You are correct sir! That their is a Tier Transplant for sure. 32 oz or 44 oz tiered into a 1 gallon grow bag. :thumbsup:

@Waira I still can't believe you pulled the T word on me... or threatened to... :face: :rofl: I love you dude!! :smokeout::smokeout::smokeout:

Smooth :muahaha: if the heat don't kill ya, the lightening will! That stretch from Tampa to Jacksonville-- the most lighting struck area in the entire Northern hemisphere!!... only thing i miss about FL, frankly! What a stunning show the clouds, thunder, bolts of all kinds,... until you had to run for you life when it's literally right on you! :eek1:

MAAANNNNN!! It is an amazing show. I live a 100yds from the gulf, watch it with a beverage and a :smoking: every night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back