Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 591060
U left this next to a cuppa and a bottle of baileys Irish cream @Mossy ... Is that for @Bailey 's bud warriors badge? It like an Easter egg hunt with theese things
Thanks bro and aunt @Mossy and her beautiful dragons
IMG-20160626-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20160626-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20160626-WA0000.jpg

@Mossy you might just be the coolest person on earth,

Mo..and budelee taught me all I know in the weekday take over they ran.. :headbang:..blame it on the Bud Warriors..apparently they have an app for it now..

To report on the kitty situation I am going to need to go out and steal me a couple, you know resuce them from the shelters n stuff not from peoples porches that is just wrong hahaha, for 3 and 4k. You are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!

Reports coming in from all over the world that cats are becoming frightened to leave their houses..and threatening their owners if forced,..

Scary-Cat.jpg

Read more:

In the end, the officers came over, the feisty cat was taken away and husband and wife escaped unharmed, almost.

According to the website, Pethelpful , cats are too small to kill a human by force with the exception of human babies, although there are no reported cat-related deaths involving infants in recent US history.

Mossy, breakfast looks divine. :coffee:

Hubby over worked yesterday in the sun and couldn't eat dinner..so he was ravenous this morning..:headbang:

@Mossy that food looks amazing!!! :pass:

Ah..The Elvis is in the building..Elvis..what do you think that Precila looks younger now 40 years after your death than she did when you married her...?..do you Think she might have had surgery..or is it just good genetics..cough..cough..

Yes @Mossy ,rhats a Five Star breakfast compared to the oatmeal i hadda choke down,,but i did take my vitamin

:coffee:

The lower portion of rhe sign( not seen in the pic) says "and badges" ...all in fun people,all in fun

Never mind badges..send the guy to my office now..there is a Deal to be done..:pass:

After noon AFN, time to light one up and have a lazy Sunday. :pass:

Sharing that Though Brother Grim..:pass:..let's light up this sunday one joint at a time..

Keep it locked on live stoners
Bud warriors assemble in the green room

No..not another Bud Warriors take over....:what?:

@pop22 and @budelee @mohawk warrior so I did a little research( I just called maggies farm's state manager lol) I got some good info, basically what it came down to is this. He said "essentially if you know what you are doing when you grow, especially with (photoperiod) clones the variance of THC% is not nearly as high as the average hobbyist grower. The variance range they see is only about 3-4% vs the up to 10% variance in hobbyist grown smoke." Which makes sense to me, he said that they actually used to get multiple buds tested and gave the average but it didn't make sense when the variance wasn't very high and the tests are expensive.

Cheers Derek..Mo..you have a great team..:thumbsup:

That's clones they are exact copy almost
I was saying strain/ individual plants
But awesome work on the info diggin rep slaps all around

:headbang:

i set up some traps to try to round up any stray kitten wondering around... caught a few..
cat_trap_6bbef7506b7434f6f6fe_1.jpg

Oh is he pissed at me....

Man..he really Does look annoyed...:coffee:

Round up yer family n go home to Mossy so we can have badges!!!!
6b51868706c2ee9ef4460ca4a24be105.jpg

Oh..get that one declawed before you post it.....:d5:

I had an awesome time at the wedding last night

:headbang: Excellent..recovered yet..?

am in talks with Barney's Farm about them expanding there autoflower range and to join here as a vendor as I love there blue cheese auto and I noticed alot of people don't grow there range so I was saying if they join it'll greatly increase sales on there range. What use think guys

I Think the Official Test Team is up for the Job Bailey..:d5:..have a great weekend..
and..
stay Tuned for the LATE late show with Rebel reading the Live Stoner bed time story for all you Insomniacs out there..

U left this next to a cuppa and a bottle of baileys Irish cream @Mossy

Mo..what is the Platinum nuggets..do you make them..?..

@Mossy you might just be the coolest person on earth,

Mo..and budelee taught me all I know in the weekday take over they ran.. :headbang:..blame it on the Bud Warriors..apparently they have an app for it now..

To report on the kitty situation I am going to need to go out and steal me a couple, you know resuce them from the shelters n stuff not from peoples porches that is just wrong hahaha, for 3 and 4k. You are the BEST!!!!!!!!!!

Reports coming in from all over the world that cats are becoming frightened to leave their houses..and threatening their owners if forced,..

Scary-Cat.jpg

Read more:

In the end, the officers came over, the feisty cat was taken away and husband and wife escaped unharmed, almost.

According to the website, Pethelpful , cats are too small to kill a human by force with the exception of human babies, although there are no reported cat-related deaths involving infants in recent US history.

Mossy, breakfast looks divine. :coffee:

Hubby over worked yesterday in the sun and couldn't eat dinner..so he was ravenous this morning..:headbang:

@Mossy that food looks amazing!!! :pass:

Ah..The Elvis is in the building..Elvis..what do you think that Precila looks younger now 40 years after your death than she did when you married her...?..do you Think she might have had surgery..or is it just good genetics..cough..cough..

Yes @Mossy ,rhats a Five Star breakfast compared to the oatmeal i hadda choke down,,but i did take my vitamin

The lower portion of rhe sign( not seen in the pic) says "and badges" ...all in fun people,all in fun

Never mind badges..send the guy to my office now..there is a Deal to be done..:pass:

After noon AFN, time to light one up and have a lazy Sunday. :pass:

Sharing that Thought Brother Grim..:pass:..let's light up this sunday one joint at a time..

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...F60AE7AE51FE8AC2C068F60AE7AE51FE8&FORM=VRDGAR

Keep it locked on live stoners
Bud warriors assemble in the green room

@pop22 and @budelee @mohawk warrior so I did a little research( I just called maggies farm's state manager lol) I got some good info, basically what it came down to is this. He said "essentially if you know what you are doing when you grow, especially with (photoperiod) clones the variance of THC% is not nearly as high as the average hobbyist grower. The variance range they see is only about 3-4% vs the up to 10% variance in hobbyist grown smoke." Which makes sense to me, he said that they actually used to get multiple buds tested and gave the average but it didn't make sense when the variance wasn't very high and the tests are expensive.

That's clones they are exact copy almost
I was saying strain/ individual plants
But awesome work on the info diggin rep slaps all around

i set up some traps to try to round up any stray kitten wondering around... caught a few..
cat_trap_6bbef7506b7434f6f6fe_1.jpg

Oh is he pissed at me....

Round up yer family n go home to Mossy so we can have badges!!!!
6b51868706c2ee9ef4460ca4a24be105.jpg

I had an awesome time at the wedding last night

am in talks with Barney's Farm about them expanding there autoflower range and to join here as a vendor as I love there blue cheese auto and I noticed alot of people don't grow there range so I was saying if they join it'll greatly increase sales on there range. What use think guys

I Think the Official Test Team would Love it Bailey..:d5:..have a great weekend..

Scary-Cat.jpg

Read more:

Sharing that Though Brother Grim..:pass:..let's light up this sunday one joint at a time..

I Think the Official Test Team is up for the Job Bailey..:d5:..have a great weekend..
and..
stay Tuned for the LATE late show with Rebel reading the Live Stoner bed time story for all you Insomniacs out there..

Mo..what is the Platinum nuggets..do you make them..?..
Thanks you to moss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back