Status
Not open for further replies.
Here kittie, kittie, kittie...
i set up some traps to try to round up any stray kitten wondering around... caught a few..
cat_trap_6bbef7506b7434f6f6fe_1.jpg

Oh is he pissed at me....

Not sure, what to do with mommy kitty though.... trap didnt work liked planned and now im clueless.. any pointers stoners? Here she is.... bad kitty!! Round up yer family n go home to Mossy so we can have badges!!!!
6b51868706c2ee9ef4460ca4a24be105.jpg

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Good morning stonners or should I say afternoon.
I had an awesome time at the wedding last night and am in talks with Barney's Farm about them expanding there autoflower range and to join here as a vendor as I love there blue cheese auto and I noticed alot of people don't grow there range so I was saying if they join it'll greatly increase sales on there range. What use think guys

howdy peepsView attachment 591041
this aint gonna last long
:pighug:
Good day @archie gemmill ,i see your set up for a double shot...great for a mid day break!!!
Here kittie, kittie, kittie...
i set up some traps to try to round up any stray kitten wondering around... caught a few..
cat_trap_6bbef7506b7434f6f6fe_1.jpg

Oh is he pissed at me....

Not sure, what to do with mommy kitty though.... trap didnt work liked planned and now im clueless.. any pointers stoners? Here she is.... bad kitty!! Round up yer family n go home to Mossy so we can have badges!!!!
6b51868706c2ee9ef4460ca4a24be105.jpg
whoa chill the mamas too big for the litter box dontcha think!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back