Status
Not open for further replies.
@mohawk warrior yeah I know we all here are pretty much exempt from the stability of clones, but all the dispensaries that I know of grow photoperiod clones so the smoke that gets tested is probably pretty accurate. I also found that The Clinic in Denver actually lets you bring in samples to get tested.

She is toiling away in the garden, but here is something to tide you over. I don't know why I am just in the mood for Leftover Salmon this morning these dudes jam if you like hippie jam bandy kind of stuff with some badass bluegrass thrown in, cause up on the hill that's where we boogie

howdy peeps
ready.JPG

this aint gonna last long
:pighug:

Thanks budelee its so hot I cant use the HPS as much, i have it on a 12x12 timer but the LEDs are on 18x6 lets see what she can do in 60 days!!!

I forgot what i was growing Skywalker and butter nut og I forget!!

Im so stoned right now on BHO..
Got som sky walker and King Louis on the go with the guy in Cali heheh real nice smoke but using led's that cause heat problems... Pain in the ass which reminds me...
Swing on over to @PlatinumLEDTom 's page and check out their sexy looking units
Great spectrum and cool units

Last edited:
Almost a month after winning the BOM and still no beans? Is that normal?
HI @greenjeans :smoking:

That is not normal. We have just changed our AFN "Prize Patrol" and the migrating of stock is a bit of a task, as you may well imagine :coffee2:
I will followup with my previous seed prize cohort, and be in touch with you.
:pass::bighug::headbang:

Here kittie, kittie, kittie...
i set up some traps to try to round up any stray kitten wondering around... caught a few..
cat_trap_6bbef7506b7434f6f6fe_1.jpg

Oh is he pissed at me....

Not sure, what to do with mommy kitty though.... trap didnt work liked planned and now im clueless.. any pointers stoners? Here she is.... bad kitty!! Round up yer family n go home to Mossy so we can have badges!!!!
6b51868706c2ee9ef4460ca4a24be105.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back