Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
The lower portion of rhe sign( not seen in the pic) says "and badges" ...all in fun people,all in fun

Graceland is open!!!
eimages.jpg

I'm growing 8 mephisto Artisanal line .. there mixed up though.. No HPS just yet!!!

0626160947[1].jpg

yes i will fill those pots when I'm not lazy!!! the soil drops after watering a few times.. this is gonna be good pot!!!

Here's an album that from a recently dead producer outta Japan, they are really intelligent people, when I first heard his work I was watching samurai champloo an amazing anime....

Keep it locked on live stoners
Bud warriors assemble in the green room
:smokeout::smokeout::pass:
:bong::bong:

@pop22 and @budelee @mohawk warrior so I did a little research( I just called maggies farm's state manager lol) I got some good info, basically what it came down to is this. He said "essentially if you know what you are doing when you grow, especially with (photoperiod) clones the variance of THC% is not nearly as high as the average hobbyist grower. The variance range they see is only about 3-4% vs the up to 10% variance in hobbyist grown smoke." Which makes sense to me, he said that they actually used to get multiple buds tested and gave the average but it didn't make sense when the variance wasn't very high and the tests are expensive.

Awesome setup @The Elvis ,lots of room for em to grow

Thanks budelee its so hot I cant use the HPS as much, i have it on a 12x12 timer but the LEDs are on 18x6 lets see what she can do in 60 days!!!

I forgot what i was growing Skywalker and butter nut og I forget!!

Im so stoned right now on BHO..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back