Status
Not open for further replies.
Auntie M..is that you flying around and watching over us??? I dont wanna get to far behind on getting badged up,is there anything in your bag of goodies for me?? 8-9-10k beavers maybe??

8-9-10k beavers? That's a lot of beavers my friend.

Yes,,,all those answers are exactly my point...i do agree that with extracts there needs to be more testing to confirm what levels if impurities may be in it..just my thought tho

:headbang:Hello to our AFN Swedish Reporter ChillFred..

I am reporting live from Southern Sweden.

Mold resistant strains and a lot of patience is recommended for outdoor growers, but honestly... i think we are best suited keeping our gardens indoor or in a greenhouse this year!

Bad season conditions in Sweden mean no to Auto grows outdoor.
Look for high mold resistant crosses for greenhouse grows.
Fertilise low in damp cold greenhouse condition.

My direct area had reported 6400+ lightning strikes 2 nights ago. So, weather is right out terrible!! Mold resistant strains and a lot of patience is recommended for outdoor growers, but honestly... i think we are best suited keeping our gardens indoor or in a greenhouse this year!

In other news i can tell you i have disarmed the kittienapper and we are awaiting eP's orders on how to move forward. He shouldnt be a problem anymore..

@eP...Call Home..

So toodle pip & cheerio until later

Thank you arty..enjoy your work..

Ughhh more coffee please!!!

budelee..do I detect alcohol on your breath...?...

Hmmm lets seee now,,what to have for breakfast

Gluten free sausage..home grown eggs...Proper coffee strong enough to coat your back teeth..
_DSC0708.jpg

Glass of fresh orange..couple slices of smoked streaky..small baked potato..and either tomatoes or baked beans..:yeah:..staff canteen 10 minutes..don't tell anyone else...

1aaaaaaaab.jpg

Blame it on the Bud Warriors

That's what I Thought Mo..:headbang:..Blame it on the Bud Warriors..they did a Wonderful job.

Who tested it and what was the process

@mohawk warrior here is the info on that danksy and wax you requested.

The recreational shop tested had it tested I am assuming CMT labs or greenhill laboratories, the wax is cO2 I THINK but I threw away the package with all the batch info on it I just got through smoking a fatty of the chemdog and it is pretty damn heavy that is for sure!!! The dabs are pretty nuts too that is what I smoke all the time and I really only smoke flower in the morning after I have slept for 4 or more hours(cause that is the only time flower, yes even 34.4%, doesn't get me high)
IMG_0049.JPG
IMG_0040.JPG
IMG_0048.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back