Status
Not open for further replies.
It's worth it to get the expensive shit... Sc uses same shit medical pharmacy or chemists would use they have a video I think lemme see if I can find it

At ho
E won't be too accurate but it'll give u a gist... Like ph paper strip... Well some ...
If you find A good one you'll wanna run multiple test all over
Choice buds/tops bottom branches middle u want to like pick from everywhere and test all then cross reference all numbers for a final %

Heres just a thought on testing tho...if the terminal cola has the most potency,which buds do you think people are testing?? Then what part of rhe plant are you buying ...hmmmmm

That is definitely something I'd like to see/test!

Do you or any of you guys have experience with at-home test kits? There's a testing company that was recommended to me to ask about a sponsorship here, curious if you guys would interested in seeing something like that? They aren't cheap but might see if we can get some tester products in!

Main cola may not be the most potent, although it would seem any bud at the top of the plant would be. The whole testing thing as done by breeders is something to take with a grain of salt anyway. Why? Send 10 sample and cherry pick the best! I think breeders/growers should take a large number of samples and average them to be more honest. Yes, testing is expensive, but do it once and have accurate information for people. Those hot new strains testing at 30%? Uh huh.. 1 bud out of 25 maybe. Test enough buds on known high THC strains and you'll find one...

Heres just a thought on testing tho...if the terminal cola has the most potency,which buds do you think people are testing?? Then what part of rhe plant are you buying ...hmmmmm

no and not many buds on a plant are likely to test the same either.
Very much so!! Agreed,i rhink that nowaday the test can to some extent be falsified( not sure that's rhe word i wanna use) due to the fact rhat we all know potency is not the same thru the whole plant..test the terminals,and sell the whole plant as such...it does give a good baseline for the whole plant i guess

Auntie M..is that you flying around and watching over us??? I dont wanna get to far behind on getting badged up,is there anything in your bag of goodies for me?? 8-9-10k beavers maybe??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back