Status
Not open for further replies.
AFTERNOON ALL YOU STONERS!!!
So the yo-yo should be getting here today, and the wife and child have plans!
You know what that means! Move the coffee table, and hide the rabbit!
It's about to get real (damn scary) in here!

Who am I kidding.... Day one most likely will go something like this.

While not getting a black eye, I will also be getting my girls in shape. A few are to get new shoes, as they are growing in to young ladies. ;) I have these marvelous black 3g shoes that will complement the the shades of green, and purple in their shimmering dresses.

I'll also be making them a special dinner consisting of both Surf N Soil (it's my signature recipe ;) ). It's going to be such a wonderful event. We are going to have earthworm casting for our main course, and for the sides there will be a alfalfa, kelp, mushroom compost, neem & karanja cakes,
shrimp-crab-lobster meals, azomite, and comfrey root.

Some of the older ladies are on a special diet though, they need to keep a healthy girth. So we prepared a special plate for them. (really who wants a skin n bones gal?)

Today they will be dining on casting from my personal farm (high potassium diet)
fish bones, banana plant compost (aged 1.5 years) mushroom compost, and a dash of alfalfa.

To ensure maximum satisfaction, I have also prepared a special brew to wash it all down with. I find this brew to be a gentle digestive for young and old ladies during times of high consumption.
Tonight we toast with home grown aloe, malted barley, potassium silicate, tm-7,
sweetened with molasses. The malted barley (enzymes) and tm-7
really keep things on track, if ya know what I mean.

Anywho, I must get busy. I have a lot to do, and these ladies wait for no one!
I do wish everyone of you a soaring day, spent with a free spirit!

Until later, take care.

giphy.gif

Here kittie, kittie, kittie...
i set up some traps to try to round up any stray kitten wondering around... caught a few..
cat_trap_6bbef7506b7434f6f6fe_1.jpg

Oh is he pissed at me....

Not sure, what to do with mommy kitty though.... trap didnt work liked planned and now im clueless.. any pointers stoners? Here she is.... bad kitty!! Round up yer family n go home to Mossy so we can have badges!!!!
6b51868706c2ee9ef4460ca4a24be105.jpg
Lol.. Did you gets them, and more to

Daym!!! I guess i shouldnt rinse with it thenView attachment 591129
No problem using it as long as you take safety precautions. Use glas ware and glas tools only. Have a bucket of water ready in case of spill. Do it in a sink, so nothing is spilled on bench tops, tables or floor. Wear glows (symbolic as they will burn to carbon as fast as your fingers also disappair).
As with anything reactive. Don't touch unless you know what you are doing.

Good evening dudes.. Or morning to you at the other side of world...

breakfast or dinner you decide.. But I get 400g beef today

View attachment 591131

And just 271 to complete my weekend mission :d5:
Just came home from the awful in laws.

Food was great though. Deer steak, baked potatoes and tomato salad.
My alcoholic brother in law is a hunter. The deer was shot last Saturday. It just finished maturation of muscle to meat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back