Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah sorry lmao forgot the link. Just dropped it there. Damn stoners... Hahaha

Hell just taking a trip solo as a woman is gutsy. Imo. Never felt like home til I hit the mid Ohio valley. My heart has always been in Appalachia. Born and raised on the Appalachian trail! Well it goes right threw my hometown in southern NY...
My family mostly lives here now, but my dad was in the army. Born in Germany. Moved to the US @ age 2. Lived in a handful of states before I was even 5. I don't like the cold up here and a lot of people in the north east seem to get their asses all up on their shoulders for no reason at all. Not everybody. But a lot. I've had better experiences elsewhere. So I'm biased I guess. :shrug:

My family mostly lives here now, but my dad was in the army. Born in Germany. Moved to the US @ age 2. Lived in a handful of states before I was even 5. I don't like the cold up here and a lot of people in the north east seem to get their asses all up on their shoulders for no reason at all. Not everybody. But a lot. I've had better experiences elsewhere. So I'm biased I guess. :shrug:

Hell I know EXACTLY what you mean! I could not live in southern NY again if you paid me. Miserable people. That's why I LOVE WV!! they say we're the most unhappy lot in the whole country... HA! what a load of SHIT! well let them think that lol our best kept secret. It is almost heaven here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back